Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Norwich Merchandise

what is your most valuable piece of norwich merchandise?? (spelling)

im unsure about mine to be honest, but im sure some people on this message board will have some really good ''stuff'' my mate won the huckerby shirt on ebay for £500, but me - im not sire!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]How do you win in an auction?  Surely your just the person who is prepared to pay the most and not the winner.[:|][/quote]What [:S]

Darren Huckerby''s Black and Green training top from his last ever game at home against QPR [:D] Haven''t washed it yet so it still stinks of a mixture of aftershave and sweat lol.

just as a question, i saw a winners medal from the 1985 milk cup..... he wanted £40...... advice whether this was a good price, im unsure whether to purchase??

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]just as a question, i saw a winners medal from the 1985 milk cup..... he wanted £40...... advice whether this was a good price, im unsure whether to purchase??
[/quote]

lol, shut up.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]just as a question, i saw a winners medal from the 1985 milk cup..... he wanted £40...... advice whether this was a good price, im unsure whether to purchase??[/quote]

lol, shut up.

[/quote]really i have the blokes mobile number.... it was in a case, with cover.!

only thing i have is a Nottingham Forest (home) programme signed by the 03/04 title winning side.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]just as a question, i saw a winners medal from the 1985 milk cup..... he wanted £40...... advice whether this was a good price, im unsure whether to purchase??
[/quote]

lol, shut up.

[/quote]

really i have the blokes mobile number.... it was in a case, with cover.!
[/quote]

No you should definetely not buy it.

I think I might now him, pm me his number so I can check yeah? [:P]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]just as a question, i saw a winners medal from the 1985 milk cup..... he wanted £40...... advice whether this was a good price, im unsure whether to purchase??[/quote]

lol, shut up.

[/quote]really i have the blokes mobile number.... it was in a case, with cover.! [/quote]

No you should definetely not buy it.

I think I might now him, pm me his number so I can check yeah? [:P]

[/quote]

well its only worth what you would pay for it.... 40 quids 40 quid and it would only sit there!

My mate bought the goal posts from carrow road which were used during the recent prem season. Needless to say they are something of a pain in the arse to own!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]just as a question, i saw a winners medal from the 1985 milk cup..... he wanted £40...... advice whether this was a good price, im unsure whether to purchase??[/quote]A grand of anyone''s money.... even the club would pay that for it.

I have a 1971/72 Handbook with almost every player''s head-shot autographed. No idea of the value, don''t care really as it is not for sale.

[quote user="BA"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]just as a question, i saw a winners medal from the 1985 milk cup..... he wanted £40...... advice whether this was a good price, im unsure whether to purchase??
[/quote]

A grand of anyone''s money.... even the club would pay that for it.
[/quote]

About the only silverware they''re likely to own in the next ten years.

I have 2 copies of the Celebration Banquet at The Portman following the League Cup success on 3rd March 1973 signed by every member of the squad!!!

We had a good team in those days, Keelan, Forbes, Cross, Blair, Payne, Padden, Livermore, Suggett and Stringer, they would have beaten Charlton on their own..LOL