Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Nelson / Doc / Stefanovic

Doc and Stenfanovic.From what I have heard from fans from multiple League 1 clubs Nelson is poor.

Doc and stefanovic. I think Doc played well last year and Dejan didnt have much game time last year but he didnt look bad in my opinion when he did play.I dont know much about Nelson so stick with Doc and Dejan.

[quote user="Dave"]Doc and Stenfanovic.

From what I have heard from fans from multiple League 1 clubs Nelson is poor.
[/quote]

Spot on!

Nelson will be one, and the other two will fight for the other place.Nelson is the powerful, fit stopper that we have lacked since Malky. I am not sure whether he would cope with  the Championship, but we are not talking about that now. I think that he will give away fewer fouls around the area than Doc. He may have less finesse, but he will get the ball away by head or foot, and deter teams from pumping endless crosses into the area.Between Doc and Stef, I am not sure. Did we really have long enough to evaluate the latter and has his injury slowed him at all? The jury is out on this selection decision.

A fit Stef and Doc would be a brick wall in Div 3. Not heard many promising things about Nelson and i must admit to being somewhat baffled by his signing and cant imagine he''ll be any more than cover for my preferred 2, but you never know.