Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Who'll rally the troops and bang the drum?

And lay out a vision for 2010? McNally?

At the moment the hierarchy are fumbling along shell-shocked and feeling sorry for themselves.

Who''ll take charge? Who''ll lead?

OTBC

I am hoping the players take it on their shoulders and start to show some fight that has been sorely lacking for the last 2/3 seasons.  A little bit of die for the cause type attitude will hopefully rub off on the fans and in turn get the directors a little pumped up.

And if they do the best thing is it costs nothing, but can make one hell of a difference.  I am hoping Nelson is the catalyst....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

At the moment the hierarchy are fumbling along shell-shocked and feeling sorry for themselves.

OTBC

[/quote]

Difficult question eh?

Goes to the heart of the matter.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

I''ve been thinking the same thing, but I care more about what the squad looks like at the moment..... Im happy for them to work towards bringing in a Goalkeeper, a Right Winger and a decent Striker before working on trying to build bridges with fans and the community.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Difficult question eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

Do you have some sort of software that alerts you if your thread has not been replied to in a set time period?

Lol, I thought the same. I reckon he saves them and checks them all, he starts at least one post a day.

OTBC

[/quote]Hmmm! Very interesting!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Difficult question eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

Do you have some sort of software that alerts you if your thread has not been replied to in a set time period?

[/quote]

Evidently you don''t have the grey matter to consider, analyse and debate serious questions of the Carrow Road times.

Neither the curiosity and imagination to think out of the box.

Like too many on this message board.

You''re stuck Delia dear. Stuck. In a rut. Stuck. Producing third division posts.

Fumbling and bumbling and feeling sorry for yourself. Now where did I see that before.........?

But still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Difficult question eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Evidently you don''t have the grey matter to consider, analyse and debate serious questions of the Carrow Road times.

You''re stuck Delia dear. Stuck. In a rut. Stuck. Producing third division posts.

Fumbling and bumbling and feeling sorry for yourself. Now where did I see that before.........?

But still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh for something interesting to consider, analyse and debate. 90% of the posts on this board are the same old tosh, recycled by the same people over and over again. You buck the trend though, your topics are irrelevant to the point of absurdity, absolute rubbish with a smattering of "clever" words to try to make you appear intelligent. There is only so much news and rumours coming out of Carrow Rd., this forum is remarkably busy given that fact, and as you never get to the news first or have no rumours to circulate you promote yourself by starting crap topics and then continue to bump then when no-one shows any interest or are unable to debate or comment on the subject matter.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Difficult question eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

But still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Oh for something interesting to consider, analyse and debate. 90% of the posts on this board are the same old tosh, recycled by the same people over and over again. You buck the trend though, your topics are irrelevant to the point of absurdity, absolute rubbish with a smattering of "clever" words to try to make you appear intelligent. There is only so much news and rumours coming out of Carrow Rd., this forum is remarkably busy given that fact, and as you never get to the news first or have no rumours to circulate you promote yourself by starting crap topics and then continue to bump then when no-one shows any interest or are unable to debate or comment on the subject matter.

[/quote]

Hey Mangled Trout, Bunny - or whatever... "I am an alien...I am an alien!"

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]You are such a mature chap mello, haven''t you got a jumble sale to open today?[/quote]

No.

Ooooooooh......I''ll walley the dwum and bang the twoops given half a chance.....You saucy little minx you Bly!.......

Should I wear a bra or not big boy?..........