Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

is it me or

Yeah it''s really dull. I don''t mind the post count staying static in the absence of news but the dullest stuff is the inane ramblings....

Yeah or it could be that were the sad bastards staying in on a saturday night..... whilst everybody else is out having fun!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="bradley11"]How about some Coffee to...[C]
[/quote]

Still a bit early for the coffee!

[/quote]

"Coffee" doesn''t really mean ''coffee''. jv.  Can''t you take a hint?  He''s hitting on you.  How about, "What would you like for breakfast?" [:P]

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="bradley11"]How about some Coffee to...[C]
[/quote]

Still a bit early for the coffee!

[/quote]

"Coffee" doesn''t really mean ''coffee''. jv.  Can''t you take a hint?  He''s hitting on you.  How about, "What would you like for breakfast?" [:P]

[/quote]

Ohhhh..... i see.... sorry Bradley11, I am not that way inclined, you may have missed the discussion I had with Houston recently with regards to my sexual preferences [:P]

Yeah, its really dull, nothing seems to be happening to spark any kind of chat.

However, is using little images of coffee etc to chat each other really the way to go!?!

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Yeah, its really dull, nothing seems to be happening to spark any kind of chat. However, is using little images of coffee etc to chat each other really the way to go!?![/quote]

Whats up john? in a foul mood because it takes you three minutes to type your username?

Hug? [{]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Yeah, its really dull, nothing seems to be happening to spark any kind of chat. However, is using little images of coffee etc to chat each other really the way to go!?![/quote]

Whats up john? in a foul mood because it takes you three minutes to type your username?

Hug? [{]

[/quote]Lol!

Captain Obvious, an Explosm/Cyanide and Happiness reader?

I don''t know what your on about....sorry...[:$]I took the name from a picture I''ve seen floating about the tinterweb -Here she beI''ve seen it used on some boards as the standard response to anyone

saying anything painfully obvious, I thought it was quite funny.