Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Re: knew it wouldnt take long...

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

post count up is what this thread is about,

all the jokes came through yesturday, catch up mate!!

[/quote]

post count?? sorry - who gives a flying f*ck about post threads.... you may, i dont. why dont you count little chefs you go past too (not many about now! lol). just got it in an email and thought it didnt take long.

I''m amazed at how many people are that sad to worry about post counts, and also how many people seem to judge the validity of anothers opinion based on poxy "post count". Dear oh dear, what is the world coming too. Back to the OP, i think i got my first jacko text joke at about 7.45 the morning after he died.

[quote user="DGC"]I''m amazed at how many people are that sad to worry about post counts, and also how many people seem to judge the validity of anothers opinion based on poxy "post count". Dear oh dear, what is the world coming too.

Back to the OP, i think i got my first jacko text joke at about 7.45 the morning after he died.
[/quote]

DGC - look at me trying to get another post count!! oh oh look! - i am pleased there is at least one other sane poster out there. do you think some on here count every match they go to?? lol

i dunno mate, but there are some seriously odd people that frequent this messageboard with some bizarre ideas. But, i guess it takes allsorts.Oh, look i''m nearing the half-century. What do i win for that?

[quote user="DGC"]i dunno mate, but there are some seriously odd people that frequent this messageboard with some bizarre ideas. But, i guess it takes allsorts.

Oh, look i''m nearing the half-century. What do i win for that?
[/quote]

you win another 50 posts of negative responses to most of your posts before you get your first century..... woho, how lucky. lol