Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

has anyone elses city shirt got ruined in the wash??

the AVIVA logo and writing on the back of my shirt has started to come off really since i first washed it, i was wondering if it was the way i wash it or just poor manufacturing?

is anyone elses like this?

It says on the Xara label that you get with the shirt that the first time you wash them you are supposed to wash theme on their own in the wash. This could be the reason.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]the AVIVA logo and writing on the back of my shirt has started to come off really since i first washed it, i was wondering if it was the way i wash it or just poor manufacturing?

is anyone elses like this?[/quote]Did you wash it on a synthetic cycle?

[quote user="CanaryKid2k9"]It says on the Xara label that you get with the shirt that the first time you wash them you are supposed to wash theme on their own in the wash. This could be the reason.[/quote]I have always washed mine inside out .. as this protects the outer side and allows you to wash it with other things .. also i only was it in a 40 wash! hope this helps anyone!

[quote user="CanaryKid2k9"]It says on the Xara label that you get with the shirt that the first time you wash them you are supposed to wash theme on their own in the wash. This could be the reason.[/quote]

There''s no way I''m travelling up to the North Norfolk coast, to give a replica shirt its first dunking in water!

Given that AVIVA have disowned Norwich as a brand name, perhaps it''s not surprising that the shirts are designed so that the sponsor''s name falls off after a few washes. They don''t seem overly keen on a long-term commitment to Norwich, as the employment stats will show.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]have you read the washing instructions carefully??[/quote]

What''s with all this washing instructions? I have got a magic basket in the spare bedroom and i just throw my washing in there and hey presto within 24 hours my shirts turn up on hangers in the wardrobe smelling like new.Mind you i have noticed that if the wife is away it can take a few more days.It could just be a coincidence though.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]have you read the washing instructions carefully??[/quote]

What''s with all this washing instructions? I have got a magic basket in the spare bedroom and i just throw my washing in there and hey presto within 24 hours my shirts turn up on hangers in the wardrobe smelling like new.Mind you i have noticed that if the wife is away it can take a few more days.It could just be a coincidence though.

[/quote]

I can''t imagine life being married to such a sexist as you Tilly [:$] I bet you have your wife waiting on you hand and foot!!

It all says much about the modern NCFC supporter.....

A bunch of pansies worrying their silly little heads about what is a woman''s job.

Get a grip.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

A bunch of pansies worrying their silly little heads about what is a woman''s job.

Get a grip.

[/quote]

Cluck,what really annoys me is on a Saturday morning when i am trying to watch Soccer A.M.out comes the hoover.It makes so much noise i am trying to get her indoors to do it in the evenings when she gets in from work and after she has cooked my evening meal.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]the AVIVA logo and writing on the back of my shirt has started to come off really since i first washed it, i was wondering if it was the way i wash it or just poor manufacturing?

is anyone elses like this?[/quote]

welcome to the world of the 2009 norwich city fan, every thing is second rate, and yes aviva is peeling! happy days!

[quote user="MCWILL"]Mine turned blue :([/quote]

Blue.... ugh! That''s surely the worst colour for a city shirt to go!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

You''ll like this one then, Tilly:

A man rushes into a police station and shouts, "Officer, I think my wife has just died!"

Policeman: "Oh, and what makes you think that?"

Man: "Well the sex is the same, but the dishes keep piling up."

First time I washed mine a coupla seasons ago all the dye from the lettering ran. I rang the shop and complained and was just told that as they had no other complaints it must have been my fault. Have to say I haven''t bought anything else since with that sort of poor customer service

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

Cluck,what really annoys me is on a Saturday morning when i am trying to watch Soccer A.M.out comes the hoover.It makes so much noise i am trying to get her indoors to do it in the evenings when she gets in from work and after she has cooked my evening meal.

[/quote]

I know what you mean TIL....

I murdered mine a year or two back and now keep her in the freezer. I bring her out at Christmas for the family to laugh at ....and when there is nothing in the fridge she does provide a useful snack.......

That''s what I call the perfect wife......

[:)]

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I murdered mine a year or two back and now keep her in the freezer. I bring her out at Christmas for the family to laugh at ....and when there is nothing in the fridge she does provide a useful snack.......

[/quote]

Did you pluck her before you put her in the freezer Cluck? For those with dodgy eye sight i said p..l..u..c..k.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you pluck her before you put her in the freezer Cluck? For those with dodgy eye sight i said p..l..u..c..k.

[/quote]

It was just about the only pluck I enjoyed...... [;)]