Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

What will you spend your £11 a month on?

Ok....some say £11 isn''t much. But some people will find some good uses for their money. What are you gonna spend your rebate on?

Me....it will pay for my Internet use per month. One less bill out of the way [:)]

My student loans, phone bill, gas bill, books for studies oh and that "food" thing. Apparently it''s over rated by some.

I''m a student and my season ticket only came to 150 pounds so I only get 30 quid back. Don''t really know what I''ll spend it on, probably just stick it in bank or maybe put it towards the new away shirt, seeing as my home kit got ruined in the wash XD

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Making my Lager Taste better on Match Day, Knowing they are paying for it!![/quote]I am waiting eagerly for one of the anti-take-the-money-that-belongs-to-you group to reply to that.. haha

[quote user="HighTower"]My student loans, phone bill, gas bill, books for studies oh and that "food" thing. Apparently it''s over rated by some. [/quote]

All that for £11 a month, Bargin!

Maybe helping towards my middle daughters wedding present, or put towards a savings account for our grandchild that is due to be born on February 14th 2010, who knows.

A wax model and several large pins

I''ll give her "lets be havin you"

That old black magic has her in my spell that old black magic that...........

I''ll get £85 back and have put it towards a sat nav [:D]

Why don''t you just get a Road Atlas from the cheapo book shop on tge walk for £2.99?

Is this because women have a genetic inability to read maps and need someone to tell them where to go?

Major

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Why don''t you just get a Road Atlas from the cheapo book shop on tge walk for £2.99?

Is this because women have a genetic inability to read maps and need someone to tell them where to go?

Major

[/quote]

I''ve got a road atlas, thanks but its difficult to read a map when you''re driving, can''t I spend my money on what I want??

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Major

[/quote]

I''ve got a road atlas, thanks but its difficult to read a map when you''re driving, can''t I spend my money on what I want??

[/quote]

Of course you can CA and I will personally horsewhip any bounder that says otherwise

Trouble is on past performance it might just enjoy it!!

Major

[/quote]

[/quote]  We can CA it''s only Michael Foulger that must spend all his on players - all of it I tell ya!!!![:@][:D]

Major

[/quote]

[/quote]

Make sure the voice on your new sat nav is set to male voice as the female version will get you lost babe.