Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Celestine Babayaro?

Would he want to drop down a division or two??

He has been free agent since January!

To be honest, I doubt that we could pay his wages or that he would want to come to Norwich, but he is a good signing for a ''free agent''.

....i hear Michael Owen and Mark Viduka are out of contract...would be good for us in league one

[quote user="bluemike"]PMSL !!! Get in the real world, do you not realise you are almost in the conference ?
[/quote]

No we are not almost in the conference. We are no closer to the conference than the scum are to the premier.

If players like this are who some people think norwich should be after then no wonder they get disappointed when we sign ''nobodies''.

[quote user="bluemike"]PMSL !!! Get in the real world, do you not realise you are almost in the conference ?
[/quote]

Get fucked scum cunt

[quote user="Big Bob"]

[/quote]

Get fucked scum cunt

[/quote]

to be fair, due to alphabetical order, your actually currently closer to the conference than you are to the premiership

[/quote]

Probably what was said when someone on a Carlisle United message board mentioned Ian Harte!  Now there is a player we should have gone for.

[quote user="Delia Out"]

To be honest, I doubt that we could pay his wages or that he would want to come to Norwich, but he is a good signing for a ''free agent''.

[/quote]

No thanks, he has been a free agent since January 2008!

[quote user="Delia Out"]

[/quote]

No thanks, he has been a free agent since January 2008!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Now there''s no need for that kind of language, is there...?[/quote]

Error. Crash. Reboot. Paste.

Yeaaahhhh, Im a rebel, who is gonna stop me?

Let''s snap up Lucas Neil on a free too, be better than Johnny Otsemobor. I hear he''s cut his wage demands from 70k to just 65k a week :P