Sign in to follow this  
LQ

England U21 v Sweden U21

England are winning 3-0 (late in the first half).[Y]

Can someone write me a code that just prints "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" to save me some time?[:P]

[quote user="LQ"]Can someone write me a code that just prints "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" to save me some time?[:P]

[/quote]I don''t know about this code you''ve been talking about, but i''ve got something here that should help. [:P][;)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="LQ"]Can someone write me a code that just prints "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" to save me some time?[:P]

[/quote]I don''t know about this code you''ve been talking about, but i''ve got something here that should help. [:P][;)][/quote]Bloomin'' cheek!

[quote user="Insider"]I''ve got an internet link if anyone wants it?[/quote]Here! [Y]

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="John"][quote user="LQ"]Can someone write me a code that just prints "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" to save me some time?[:P]

[/quote]I don''t know about this code you''ve been talking about, but i''ve got something here that should help. [:P][;)][/quote]Bloomin'' cheek!

[/quote][:$]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]3-3 now[/quote]AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[;)]

England won a penalty shoot out ''ey?.... I can tell you right now i wasn''t expecting that!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Joe Hart booked during penalty shootout. Misses final. Joe Lewis to play in goal.[/quote][:O]Got there before i did Pete!

By the way, Pete, have you come across the idea of uniting all the sections in this forum into one "Big Board"? From what i gather it''s a very popular one [:D]....Afterall, i''m pretty sure not even LQ knows where her thread is now. [*-)]

whos for  Joe Lewis Bungays prodical son playing up front in the final instead of in goal used to play for harleston youth up front when a kid

Err...Hey, we won!Hurrah!What on earth happened there?!

Less than two hours to go...Please God - don''t let it go to penalties!!![8-)]