Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Linked with, Porsmouth Reserve

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Not sure who,  just heard it from a reliable source!![/quote]

A reliable source that doesn''t know who the player is - not very reliable then - get back in your fruitbowl!

thing is, i would say as many as 75% of the posters of this board 12months ago was saying how great koromo was going to be! you lot seem to have as good as judgment on players than your scouts do

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]don''t you have your own message board to go to?[/quote]

''The Fruit Bowl'' is having repairs for a few weeks, im on loan here for a while!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]don''t you have your own message board to go to?[/quote]

''The Fruit Bowl'' is having repairs for a few weeks, im on loan here for a while!

[/quote]Cluck, sorry Banana I think you''ll find he was refering to the poster pretending to be Grubby aka we8wba.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Not sure who,  just heard it from a reliable source!![/quote]

Martin Crainey ???

Young full-back who I think was doing well before he got an injury, playing for England U-21s at the moment.

Mark .Y.