Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

Scott Neilson

Saw him play once V my loacal team Corby Town .. looked average at best but that could one bad performance.He plays for Cambridge City in the Southern League Premier Division.http://www.cambridgecityfc.com   Link is on that website.

why do people always pick up on spelling and grammar on here, who really cares so long as the point is understood?

i went to school 20 years ago .

i have had no need to polish up on my english to please people on a football website.

i have had no need to prove my english selling cars ...

thankyou for backing me .. im interested in football not re sitting my o level english to suit the picky person who think they are clever as i spelt something wrong .

i earned 50k per year for selling cars not a english teacher.

dgc .. thankyou for that nice to know im not going to get a c- for my bad grammar .

your right if people dont understand me dont bother to answer easy as really .

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Why can no-one spell TRIAL
[/quote]

I was just about to post that too, thats 3 posts in the last day saying trail instead of trial [:)]

i send my deepest regrets on the fatal error of my spelling .

yet i felt this was a football forum not a pre gcse course .

if all you can do is pick hole in peoples spelling " get a life "

or train yourself up to be a teacher if your that bright .

i admit my spelling is not that great yet im not a picky person and take people for what they say and who they are .

the subject is football ... so why not do it .

[quote user="singing canary"]i send my deepest regrets on the fatal error of my spelling . yet i felt this was a football forum not a pre gcse course . if all you can do is pick hole in peoples spelling " get a life " or train yourself up to be a teacher if your that bright . i admit my spelling is not that great yet im not a picky person and take people for what they say and who they are . the subject is football ... so why not do it .[/quote]

I think its sad that you post some factual Norwich City football info and the usual crowd of haters pick on the fact you spelt one word incorrectly.

Ignore them, some people just live to moan and be miserable.

Thanks again for posting what you know.

[quote user="DGC"]why do people always pick up on spelling and grammar on here, who really cares so long as the point is understood?[/quote]

You should have started with a capital W.

[quote user="singing canary"]i went to school 20 years ago . i have had no need to polish up on my english to please people on a football website. i have had no need to prove my english selling cars ... thankyou for backing me .. im interested in football not re sitting my o level english to suit the picky person who think they are clever as i spelt something wrong . i earned 50k per year for selling cars not a english teacher.[/quote]

Who said anything about learning Polish?!

:)

[quote user="singing canary"]i went to school 20 years ago . i have had no need to polish up on my english to please people on a football website. i have had no need to prove my english selling cars ... thankyou for backing me .. im interested in football not re sitting my o level english to suit the picky person who think they are clever as i spelt something wrong . i earned 50k per year for selling cars not a english teacher.[/quote]

that''s quite the rambling rant. especially when it is of little consequence

can we all get back to discussing Scott Neilson please? I''ve never heard of the lad... anyone got any info on him?

[quote user="Lincs CR"]can we all get back to discussing Scott Neilson please? I''ve never heard of the lad... anyone got any info on him?[/quote]

Right sided midfielder signed from Ware Town. Scott featured in 40 games for the Rymans North League 1 side last season, and clearly has an eye for goal having netted 23 times. Also played a major role in Ware''s FA cup run that saw them bow out to Kidderminster in the First Round Proper.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Lincs CR"]can we all get back to discussing Scott Neilson please? I''ve never heard of the lad... anyone got any info on him?[/quote]

Right sided midfielder signed from Ware Town. Scott featured in 40 games for the Rymans North League 1 side last season, and clearly has an eye for goal having netted 23 times. Also played a major role in Ware''s FA cup run that saw them bow out to Kidderminster in the First Round Proper.

[/quote]

Sounds like a non-league Ronaldo! It''s good to see that the club are looking for gems who are hungry for success.

[quote user="Yella7"]Shocker another player who was on are books at the young age and we let go.[/quote]

I had thought the same, but even the best teams don''t hold on to all of their youngsters who turn out to be good, some players mature late too.  Having said that, youth development in recent seasons at City has been a bit cr ap to put it mildly.

Lets hope he is good enough, and if he is not, we just walk away.  I hope we aren''t mainly looking at players with a Norwich connection, in the hope that means they are more likely to sign for us, especially if another team comes in.  It''s not a bad thing, but the main factor should obviously be ability.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Why can no-one spell TRIAL[/quote]

I was just about to post that too, thats 3 posts in the last day saying trail instead of trial [:)]

[/quote]Must be from the same dodgy rumours website [:P]