Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Michael Foulger set to take over club?

These are the little rumours i keep hearing. Michael Foulger with some fellow investors. We know new Directors are joining the board, and i quote Foulger from a recent interview last week:

Foulger also revealed that an announcement of new directors was imminent.

“It will happen very soon. We''re meeting today to further that one. There is no confirmed news at the moment, but it''s progressing quickly,” he said.

Whether the rumours turn out to be true or not, we will find out soon but this is not going to happen on July 1st.

Does seem strange that Foulger announced this and not Delia, she is usually more than happy to take credit for these things, maybe there is some truth in this.....

Or maybe things are not on the scale of a full takeover, and maybe on the scale of investors coming in.  After all we know there are new board members coming soon.

I don''t think it will be a full scale takeover otherwise all the shareholders would of been told by now. But i presume Foulger and his investors will be buying a good "chunk" of Delia''s shares. She will remain on the board but taking a low profile back seat role.

Every is just Michael Foulger right now. Interviews, quotes and money coming into the club i.e rebate money.

Do the new investors have to buy from Delia and Wynn-Jones? I thought there were a load of unsold shares available but that they could not advertise them?

I haven''t got time to check but I thought that Foulger has already announced that he was searching for more investors from Norfolk businessmen/women earlier in the summer. I for one assumed that this was linked to the information that Wiz and WAY49 claim to have from a source about  possible investment. So not a takeover as such but an injection of much needed cash.

Trust me it''s not going to be exciting at all and with very little or no investment at all. I wouldn''t waste much keyboard time on this matter.

[quote user="GRIFFTER45"]Trust me it''s not going to be exciting at all and with very little or no investment at all. I wouldn''t waste much keyboard time on this matter.
[/quote]

I think any positive change is exciting whether it is based around finance or not!!! Why should I trust you? Is it your opinion or is it fact?

It''s of course my opinion based on facts i know. It was

only a statement made by myself to settle the excitement for people about the

announcement of the two new directors. I too look forward to and welcome change

however i feel in this case a poor decision has been made.

Attleborough_Canary

i will gladly tell you what i know if i knew i could honestly trust you 100%

not to share the information.

[quote user="GRIFFTER45"]

It''s of course my opinion based on facts i know. It was only a statement made by myself to settle the excitement for people about the announcement of the two new directors. I too look forward to and welcome change however i feel in this case a poor decision has been made.

Attleborough_Canary i will gladly tell you what i know if i knew i could honestly trust you 100% not to share the information.

[/quote]

I can not prove my honesty on here as I am reletively new and up until recently have not posted very often. I am trustworthy but would not expect people on a message board to share info based on that alone.

Thanks for the reply though and where I tend to believe you, I hope you are wrong [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or maybe things are not on the scale of a full takeover, and maybe on the scale of investors coming in.  After all we know there are new board members coming soon.[/quote]

I compleatly agree with you 49, Delia, sadly, is going nowhere.

[quote user="GRIFFTER45"]Trust me it''s not going to be exciting at all and with very little or no investment at all. I wouldn''t waste much keyboard time on this matter. [/quote]I don''t think that''s entirely right but for me, I''m not putting out the bunting!Funny though isn''t it? You read all these stories from people with ''inside knowledge'' and yet many of them seem completely contradictory. We''ve had Wizard and WAY alluding to a secret something for a few weeks now, all this about the Foulger takeover and yet MWJ is independently of the club setting up meetings with various fan groups for the end of July.Hmmm...

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="GRIFFTER45"]Trust me it''s not going to be exciting at all and with very little or no investment at all. I wouldn''t waste much keyboard time on this matter.
[/quote]

I don''t think that''s entirely right but for me, I''m not putting out the bunting!

Funny though isn''t it? You read all these stories from people with ''inside knowledge'' and yet many of them seem completely contradictory. We''ve had Wizard and WAY alluding to a secret something for a few weeks now, all this about the Foulger takeover and yet MWJ is independently of the club setting up meetings with various fan groups for the end of July.

Hmmm...

[/quote]

I guess different people have different views on rumoured changes and the impact they may have. Thats what makes a message board, variety of opinion hey.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or maybe things are not on the scale of a full takeover, and maybe on the scale of investors coming in.  After all we know there are new board members coming soon.[/quote]

I compleatly agree with you 49, Delia, sadly, is going nowhere.

[/quote]

Now if she did leave I would put the bunting out and throw a party lol  [<:o)]

Oh FFS… can we stop all this I know but I can''t say!! [:@]Foulger has put together some half decent people that are going to buy some of the shares and take a place on the board. I don''t know exactly how many shares, I don''t know how much money and I don''t know how much is going on player budgets… so I won''t even begin to speculate on numbers.Its not Cullum, but it is a dilution of Delia and Michael''s stranglehold, which can only be good.MF seems a nice bloke… wealthier that most, if not all of us, but not uber rich so forget Etooo joining anytime soon.Sorry to pee on everyones bonfire but this tell/not tell is getting tiresome.If Big Mike''s sale of Banham Poultry goes/has gone through it may be helpful in terms of transfers and wages but we are not going to be the next Man City so please all keep a sense of realism shall we?Anyhoo lets all be happy at that shall we?Ding dong, the witch is dead etc but we do appear to have a chubby Norfolk Boy jostling for power again… lets hope he does a better job than the last one!

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="GRIFFTER45"]Trust me it''s not going to be exciting at all and with very little or no investment at all. I wouldn''t waste much keyboard time on this matter.
[/quote]

I don''t think that''s entirely right but for me, I''m not putting out the bunting!

Funny though isn''t it? You read all these stories from people with ''inside knowledge'' and yet many of them seem completely contradictory. We''ve had Wizard and WAY alluding to a secret something for a few weeks now, all this about the Foulger takeover and yet MWJ is independently of the club setting up meetings with various fan groups for the end of July.

Hmmm...

[/quote]

No where has Way or I mentioned any takeover LQ, I only wish there was one!

[quote user="g00se"]Do the new investors have to buy from Delia and Wynn-Jones? I thought there were a load of unsold shares available but that they could not advertise them?[/quote]There are (or were) 33,000 shares available for sale to anyone - existing directors, new directors, outside investors, "ordinary" members of the public. With a value of just under £1m.As to colneycanary''s idea that Foulger and his supposed investors will buy a large chunk of Delia''s shares, that may be true. But it doesn''t have to be that large - only around 60,000 out of the 327,000 - to reduce her holding to a minority one and then all sorts of exciting events are triggered.

Like loan renegotiation, Purple?I can''t wait [;)]

what ever the situation is its got to be more positive than what we have seen so far over the last few seasons .

im just please mcnally is on board as i have heard very good reports about him from friends in london .

its a start and to add a few players that will be ours rather than a load of overpaid flop loan players we had is encouraging .

[quote user="LQ"]Like loan renegotiation, Purple?I can''t wait [;)]

[/quote]Quite so. I should perhaps explain that when I talk about "exciting developments" I''m using "exciting" in the sense in which it was normally used at my last place of employment, as a euphemism for barking mad chaos...

Great post again Andy.  Saved me a lot of time trying to work out who knows what - if anything.