Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

Binner Flag at Glastonbury

[quote user="treacletown07"]

Anyone see it during Kazabian''s set ?

Nowhere is safe from them.

[/quote] Is there a point to this thread ?

Yes, but much preferred Pete Doherty''s mention of Naaaarwich with the great accent he don it in during ''Albion''

Was a good set with some old and new stuff and a cover of Talking Heads ''Psycho Killer''

Also enjoyed Lily Allen''s boobies nearly popping out on Friday night... [:D]

Looking forward to seeing Blur''s set and a bit of The Prodigy, Madness, The Wombats, Noisettes and what Echo & the Bunnymen come out with later tonight. 

There is also a Norwich flag at Glasto,

Seen it several times so far , including during Tom Jones, Status Quo and Madness.

Also a few inflatable Canaries.

My point was that it is great to see the Binners relaxing and enjoying themselves and not worrying too much about their lack of transfer activity this summer.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="treacletown07"]

[/quote] Is there a point to this thread ?[/quote]Is there much point for most of the tosh posted on these boards?

[quote user="beachbum"]

Seen it several times so far , including during Tom Jones, Status Quo and Madness.

[/quote] As someone siad........ where there is Shite !!!!

[quote user="treacletown07"]My point was that it is great to see the Binners relaxing and enjoying themselves and not worrying too much about their lack of transfer activity this summer.[/quote] Its quality not quantity we want, we could have gone for Gill, tudor-Jones etc but like i said its quality we want.

Superb to see that I can still wind the Binners up and get a reaction from them.

It took 38 minutes to reply to my last post.

Anyway, do you think all the Binner fake money has been used up paying Keane and the under performing athletics fella with no football experience ?

Just a thought and I am sure will warrant a reply before 9 pm tonight.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="treacletown07"]

[/quote] Is there a point to this thread ?
[/quote]

Is there a point to you being on this planet? And this forum come to think of it you sad cunt.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]
the binners flag was a marker for goats,, so they know where yo round them up!
[/quote]

Ha ha ha, that made me laugh.

What do you call six goats tied to a rail in the centre of Ipswich? Answer: A leisure centre.

Incidentally, who is that handsome looking chap in your avatar, mate?

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="beachbum"]

[/quote] As someone siad........ where there is Shite !!!!
[/quote]

You don''t like Madness [:O] - almost as bad as openly admitting you support the blue scum. [:D]

And, come on, everybody knows that Ips*** is Status Quo''s spiritual home. No smiley on this one as it''s not a jokey comment in the slightest. 

Ha ha ha, that made me laugh.

What do you call six goats tied to a rail in the centre of Ipswich? Answer: A leisure centre.

Incidentally, who is that handsome looking chap in your avatar, mate?

it was one i found trawling the internet...... proper legend!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

What is Glastonbury?

I''m more a ''Wacken'' man (German Heavy Metal weekend) myself.[Y]

[/quote]Good lad Wiz, did you watch any of Download this year? One of the best Download lineups in years.

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="First Wizard"]

What is Glastonbury?

[/quote]

Good lad Wiz, did you watch any of Download this year? One of the best Download lineups in years.
[/quote]

Ahh, fans of decent music it would seem [:D]

Were you at download Will? I couldn''t make it, have been able to see some of the sets on the site though ;]

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"][quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="First Wizard"]

What is Glastonbury?

[/quote]Good lad Wiz, did you watch any of Download this year? One of the best Download lineups in years.[/quote]

Were you at download Will? I couldn''t make it, have been able to see some of the sets on the site though ;]

[/quote]Unfortunately not, due to money isuues, being I don''t have any. Plus had seen most of the decent bands playing in the last year. I, like you watched most of it online. Down blew me away. Were incredible, and to think they are all into their fourties. I love Phil Anselmo, best frontman ever. Don''t think anyone can control a crowd like he can.

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"][quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="First Wizard"]

What is Glastonbury?

[/quote]

Good lad Wiz, did you watch any of Download this year? One of the best Download lineups in years.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Unfortunately not, due to money isuues, being I don''t have any. Plus had seen most of the decent bands playing in the last year. I, like you watched most of it online. Down blew me away. Were incredible, and to think they are all into their fourties. I love Phil Anselmo, best frontman ever. Don''t think anyone can control a crowd like he can.
[/quote]

Lack of  cash is always a bugger Willmeister, same as Bloodstock really.

It sucks Wiz, really wish I had have gone to Download for one day and the amount of quality festivals there are in Europe atm, a road trip to a few of them would have been superb. Don''t know if you remeber me Wiz but i was City Till I Die on the Nest.

Cash was my problem too, i''m hoping to be able to make a few festivals and all next year, preferably Download if the line up is good. I''d seen some of this year''s bands before so not too upset about missing it.

[quote user="Willmeister"] Don''t know if you remeber me Wiz but i was City Till I Die on the Nest.
[/quote]

Yes I do mate, and its nice to hear from you again.[Y]