Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

I'm so excited

Alan lee has been given the green light to leave palace and has even been offered to bryann gunn for 700k i''m told!

Dont know if its true but i think 700k is cheap for him and we should get him at that price

Your views plz

ON THE BALL CITY!

[quote user="canaryman"]

Alan lee has been given the green light to leave palace and has even been offered to bryann gunn for 700k i''m told!

Dont know if its true but i think 700k is cheap for him and we should get him at that price

Your views plz

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]Too, too much.  Takes too much of the transfer kitty at that price.

[quote user="barryevans"]500k max[/quote]Depends on wage demands surely. Pointless discussing the fee otherwise

[quote user="canaryman"]

Your views plz

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

I would have thought the price would be in the region of around 200k-400k.

Sounds a bit more realistic!!

They bought him for £700k and they have stated he can leave, they just want to recoup some money.

He wants to come here?

Surely we can take the pi55 and offer what we like!

£200k with £100k if we get promoted

[quote user="canaryman"]

Your views plz

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

Palace have said that they want to recoup some of the 600k they spent on him. I''d hazard a guess betwenn 250-400k

[quote user="chocolate nutter"]

[quote user="Rocky Rocastle"]There''s no resell value at his age so I would say £300 max![/quote]

£300 is the price i think has beena agreed!!

[/quote]I don''t know - three hundred quid sounds a bit low to me.

You are obviously easily excited or a king of irony....700K is an effing joke if it turned out to be true.[quote user="canaryman"]

Your views plz

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

Players don''t get moved on for no reason.....

Give him a few decent games before his attitude takes over and we''re left with just another lazy donkey sucking the meagre coffers dry.....

Avoid.

[quote user="Lambo"]Do you have anyone better in mind within our budget then Cluck?[/quote]To ask Cluck a direct question is to misunderstand the purpose of Cluck.  Cluck is only here to offer disapproval and create bad feeling.Don''t go under the bridge...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lambo"]Do you have anyone better in mind within our budget then Cluck?[/quote]

To ask Cluck a direct question is to misunderstand the purpose of Cluck.  Cluck is only here to offer disapproval and create bad feeling.

Don''t go under the bridge...
[/quote]

can''t go under it can''t go over it, will have to go through it [:D]

i may be wrong im sure they only paid 600k for him .

anything over 250k i would not bother due to his age and he has hardly been a big net hitter over the last few seasons.

the only reason he want to come here as his house is not that from us and his family want to settle here .

not a bad signing i agree but i dont think he will score bucket loads to be honest.