Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Lewis In Goal For Final

Yep good luck joe but this still makes me angry Rodent selling him so cheap. He would be our number 1 now! I blame the board too for allowing Rodent to get rid of him!

[quote user="delboycanary"]Just read that hart has had his appeal turned down so Lewis will be in goal for the U21''s. Good Luck Joe[/quote]

Pearce played Scott Loach before when resting Hart. No guarantee that Lewis will get the game.

Sky Sports claims Pearce has made his decision, but there''s no mention of which of the two keepers has been selected. I want Lewis to play, but if he started with Loach ahead of Lewis against Germany before then I think he''s likely to do it again.

[quote user="Superflash"]Sky Sports claims Pearce has made his decision, but there''s no mention of which of the two keepers has been selected. I want Lewis to play, but if he started with Loach ahead of Lewis against Germany before then I think he''s likely to do it again.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t read too much into that. In effect he gave them a half each, and all the media reports suggest it will be Joe tonight, and he was interviewed on Sky Sports News yesterday on the basis that he would be playing.

In today''s Telegraph, Henry Winter has Loach as the keeper - HW normally gets these things correct.

I hope he''s wrong on this occasion.

if everything is great with remaining two keepers then loach will get the nod

lewis could be used as striker up front mind you [:)]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]loach will not get the nod...FACT
[/quote]

How is it "FACT" ???

even if Lewis does play you simply guessing 50/50 but with soft spot for Lewis as an ex-canary

you dont have a clue if its FACT or not - so stop showing yourself up

I happen to know somebody who has spoken to Joe this morning, so why don''t you go to the wolves forum if they have one, im sure you will have better luck spouting off your c*ap there.bye bye

[quote user="The Undertaker"]It''ll be Lewis - I guarantee it.[/quote]The Undertaker lies yet again

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]ENJOY THE JOE LEWIS DINER![/quote]COME IN AND GET FED UP [:D]

Maybe Joe can be a hero tonight - a last minute save from a free kick or a couple of excellent saves if the match goes to penalties. Come on, Joe, show us what we are missing at Carrow Road!

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]loach will not get the nod...FACT
[/quote]

How is it "FACT" ???

even if Lewis does play you simply guessing 50/50 but with soft spot for Lewis as an ex-canary

[/quote]

stop pretending to be someone your not!

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="bristolcanary"]loach will not get the nod...FACT
[/quote]

How is it "FACT" ???

[/quote]

stop pretending to be someone your not!

[/quote]

Loach chosen ahead of Lewis for the final. Just announced on sky sports news.

Loach

Cranie
Onuoha
Richards
Gibbs

Milner
Cattermole
Muamba
Noble
Johnson

Walcott

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="The Undertaker"]It''ll be Lewis - I guarantee it.[/quote]
The Undertaker lies yet again
[/quote]

I didn''t lie. A mate spoke to Joe last night and Joe was under the impression he was going to start - so either he was told wrong or expected too much. I''ve never lied on here and have no reason too, was simply passing on what I knew.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="The Undertaker"]It''ll be Lewis - I guarantee it.[/quote]
The Undertaker lies yet again
[/quote]

I didn''t lie. A mate spoke to Joe last night and Joe was under the impression he was going to start - so either he was told wrong or expected too much. I''ve never lied on here and have no reason too, was simply passing on what I knew.

[/quote]

Hardly a guarantee though, is it?

A typical case of what i refer to as ''Pinkun-itis''...

[quote user="delboycanary"]Just read that hart has had his appeal turned down so Lewis will be in goal for the U21''s. Good Luck Joe[/quote]Bet you feel like a bit of a carrot right nowwwww