Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

Mr Mifsud

I''d take him  and maybe loan Martin out till Christmas if not season.

If either Cureton or Martin or both don''t perform, we are only left with one other ''short arsed striker'' who is currently an unkown at this level.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Just what we need another short arse striker to go along with Cureton , Cody and Martin  .
[/quote]

I hope that he doesn''t play next season!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

I''d take him  and maybe loan Martin out till Christmas if not season.

If either Cureton or Martin or both don''t perform, we are only left with one other ''short arsed striker'' who is currently an unkown at this level.

[/quote] Surely then the manager should sort out the wheat from the chaff and have better available options , we can hardly sign 5 or 6  short arsed strikers just in case Gunns judgement is as bad as 90% of us think it is .

I agree but the dilemma we currently find ourselves in leaves us with one striker who is unproven at this level, another who a few seasons ago was superb in this division but doing nothing much since at ours and a gobby youngster who seems to be jekyll and Hyde on the football pitch.

Mifsud i believe would be a good acqusition, it would allow us to send Martin on loan till christmas and if Cureton isn''t firing for us then, i''m sure someone would come in and take him off our hands and we could get Martin back.

[quote user="Lynn Canary"]just seen on sky sports that coventry have released michel mifsud, id take him from behind, anyone else?[/quote]Yes if we sign a target man aswell