Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Asic's home shirt!!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Who ate all the pies.....[/quote]

knob...i would be happy to meet up to discuss the pies????[/quote]

Weirdos, who meets up to discuss pies?  I do love a good  Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney though.

[/quote]i think you need to read your reply for the werdo!!!![/quote]

You have no sense of humour at all do you?

I will meet you to discuss pies if you really want, is it because you were ''Dissed Bruv'' and want to ''Merk'' me? Shall I bring my ''Crew'' and come ''Tooled up''.......

Mate, if you are really that grumpy, then go to the toilet and try and squeeze one out. Dont worry, I know how you feel, we all get constipated sometimes.

[/quote]

I guess you are one bored little individual!

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]I''m sorry, I can''t understand what you''re saying, sounds like you''ve got something stuffed in your mouth and why is there sugar all over your pudgy face?[/quote]

just polished off 2 cream cakes!! but beware we will meet up one day!! elephants never forget!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Who ate all the pies.....[/quote]

knob...i would be happy to meet up to discuss the pies????
[/quote]

Weirdos, who meets up to discuss pies?  I do love a good  Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney though.

[/quote]

i think you need to read your reply for the werdo!!!!
[/quote]

I will meet you to discuss pies if you really want, is it because you were ''Dissed Bruv'' and want to ''Merk'' me? Shall I bring my ''Crew'' and come ''Tooled up''.......

Mate, if you are really that grumpy, then go to the toilet and try and squeeze one out. Dont worry, I know how you feel, we all get constipated sometimes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Better than being a grumpy c*nt. I even gave you a good suggestion for finding your gay little shirt.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

I guess you are one bored little individual! [/quote]

Better than being a grumpy c*nt. I even gave you a good suggestion for finding your gay little shirt.

[/quote]

Gay little shirt!!! you really are a mupet! But i would suggest c~nts are  useful...which im not!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Who ate all the pies.....[/quote]

Idiot.

I wear XXL shirts and they only just fit me......................because I''m 6''8, stocky and well built.

Prat.

[/quote]

Are you cuddly and have a bubbly personality ?

[/quote]

im 6ft 2...but people are brave sitting on the pc''s in yarmouth libary!!!
[/quote]

I was talking to the Undertaker.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

knob...i would be happy to meet up to discuss the pies????
[/quote]

[/quote]

i think you need to read your reply for the werdo!!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gay little shirt!!! you really are a mupet! But i would suggest c~nts are  useful...which im not!
[/quote]

No you most definetly not as useful as a c*nt.

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Stay calm, I know how easily you morbidly obese people can get out of breath. And that wouldn''t be good for you in this heat wave.[/quote]

yeah but over 10 metres im quick...thats all i would need as your wheel chair only goes quick down hill''s!!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

I guess you are one bored little individual! [/quote]

[/quote]

Gay little shirt!!! you really are a mupet! But i would suggest c~nts are  useful...which im not![/quote]

No you most definetly not as useful as a c*nt.

[/quote]your one for stating the obvious!! i bet your brain works really hard!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

I wear XXL shirts and they only just fit me......................because I''m 6''8, stocky and well built.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]Pretty much aced that one! [Y][H]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]im 6ft 2...but people are brave sitting on the pc''s in yarmouth libary!!![/quote]

[/quote]

dont you start, i feel like im being gang raped here!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]im 6ft 2...but people are brave sitting on the pc''s in yarmouth libary!!![/quote]

[/quote]

dont you start, i feel like im being gang raped here![/quote]It''s a forum.... (Unless your speaking in a literal sense?)[^o)]

[;)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]

dont you start, i feel like im being gang raped here![/quote]It''s a forum.... (Unless your speaking in a literal sense?)[^o)]

[;)][/quote]literally....i cant imagine if met up with these 3 i would in that position!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Not when I switch it to Turbo Boost, my chubby friend.[/quote]social services dont do turbo boost''s![/quote]To be fair, thats probably why people are coming at you from all angles here CC........ Hypothetically (supposedly?)[:|].

[;)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Not when I switch it to Turbo Boost, my chubby friend.[/quote]social services dont do turbo boost''s![/quote]To be fair, thats probably why people are coming at you from all angles here CC........ Hypothetically (supposedly?)[:|].

[;)][/quote]you can pick up on individual quotes, but read back frm the start, you know where im coming from then!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry. Don''t do fat blokes

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]

dont you start, i feel like im being gang raped here![/quote]

[/quote]

your ok, cause this fat bloke dont go to lowestoft on nights out!!! i would say birds drinking pints and the smell you can smell from 5 feet away, is a real turn off......so your safe!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

your ok, cause this fat bloke dont go to lowestoft on nights out!!! i would say birds drinking pints and the smell you can smell from 5 feet away, is a real turn off......so your safe!
[/quote]

Lowestoft? Did I say anything about Lowestoft? This is all getting a bit surreal. I''m off

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]your ok, cause this fat bloke dont go to lowestoft on nights out!!! i would say birds drinking pints and the smell you can smell from 5 feet away, is a real turn off......so your safe![/quote]Even if one of those birds has an Asic''s XL home shirt for sale? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]your ok, cause this fat bloke dont go to lowestoft on nights out!!! i would say birds drinking pints and the smell you can smell from 5 feet away, is a real turn off......so your safe![/quote]Even if one of those birds has an Asic''s XL home shirt for sale? [:^)][/quote]lmao....now we are talking, i would have to vix my nose before i go in!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

[/quote]

dont you start, i feel like im being gang raped here![/quote]

[/quote]

your ok, cause this fat bloke dont go to lowestoft on nights out!!! i would say birds drinking pints and the smell you can smell from 5 feet away, is a real turn off......so your safe![/quote]

Lowestoft? Did I say anything about Lowestoft? This is all getting a bit surreal. I''m off

[/quote]

bingo, thats the best thing you are from lowestoft!!! hum hum!

[quote user="Ren"]

I hope you have a few £££s.  The larger sizes always go for £100+ on ebay and I am sure I have seen one go in good condition for £150.

These shirts in big sizes are like rocking horse ***!

[/quote]

got the white away shirt, Large size on ebay for £86.. it was brand new and had tags on and everything! not worn in all this time! i consider it a bargain.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/n/norwich/old-norwich-football-shirt-s2093.html

love the shirt.. look at how the sponsor is woven into the material...they simply do not make them to such a high grade and quality like this anymore

jas :)

[/quote]

And it was the right colour Yellow not the horrible orangey shade we''ve had since xara made our kit. I will never buy a new home kit until they are replaced or use the right shade of yellow!!

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

Idiot.

Prat.

[/quote]

Are you still 21 stones?

My last post was probably a bit harsh! Perhaps Head in the Clouds could get some sizes made for the larger gentleman.