Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Greatest goal ever seen at Carrow Road???

Bellamy v. Sheff Utd, one on one with Simon Tracey, he rounded him near the snake pit and rolled it in from pretty much the corner flag

Nothing can compare with Fashanu''s goal against Liverpool.

Hucks mazy run and finish against Brum comes very close however.

Peter Morris v QPR, 1975/76. A win for qpr would of all but sealed the championship (how times have changed).

[quote user="Lambo"]The why bother to make your post then? Not like mine was completely off topic to start with.[/quote]To carry one your pettiness.  I think the thread title concerns the "greatest goal" not the greatest miss...off topic??  With all the great goals that have been scored over the years and the varied opinions of them I hardly think the thread needed to be "kept going" by your pointless contribution.  If you can''t think of any other "Great Goals" than those already mentioned, you must spend your time with your back to the pitch or in the toilets.[:P]

Whatever mate, i can''t be arsed to argue with you. You wanna be pedantic be my guest.

[quote user="Lambo"]

Whatever mate, i can''t be arsed to argue with you. You wanna be pedantic be my guest.

[/quote]Many thanks.[H]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

Those of us who witnessed the Fash goal first hand know what a belter that was and so hard to beat.  The Bruce header in the Milk Cup semi was certainly greatest goal I have ever celebrated though.

Happier times!

[/quote]

This sums up my thoughts - Fash''s goal will always stand out for me but I was left unable to speak for about three days after Bruce had put paid to the Scum!