Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Greatest goal ever seen at Carrow Road???

[quote user="djc"]

Goss vs Bayern Munich

[/quote]At Carrow Road?Bruce v Scum League cup semi final 1985. Still laughing.....

Yep, at Carrow Rd.

Second Leg. Put us through to next round. Not quite as good as the away game goal though.

[quote user="AndyJR"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1GYHN_w7jw

Actually it''s a shame as I don''t think he ever got a fair crack of the whip here at Nodge.  Just the tune is brillers.

[/quote]i agreei think we got rid of him because we couldnt afford the extra 800ktbh we should of known it would take time to settle in english football. and he looked promising, but it seems, time waits for no man.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Nedergaard''s long range effort. Can''t remember who it was agaisnt though[/quote]Yep that was a cracker.  Remember seeing him in Blue Jean Co after that and chatting to him about it.  A real gent was Steeno.

People who have gone for 20/30/40 or more years must have a hell of a time, i can''t chose, and i have only gone for 10 years, and can barley remember any goals from first 2/3 seasons.

I would like to say my Favourite goal, is Drurys Header to make it 4-4 against Boro, mainly because he has always been one of my Favourite players since he joined, and the game its self.

Best i suppose would probably be a Huckerby goal, Brum or Arsenal.. maybe Safris or Needergaard, or .............

I agree with Safri and Nedergaard.I''d add a few Huckerby goals (vs Birmingham as already mentioned - also the two crackers he got against Blackpool in the FA Cup, the second goal against Wigan in 2004, and against Cardiff earlier that season), along with:Jamie Cureton''s equaliser vs Ipswich, November 2007.Simon Lappin''s long-range efforts against Barnet and Cardiff in August and September 2007 respectively.Darel Russell''s last-minute winner against Preston in February 2008.Dion Dublin''s superb chip in the 5-1 win against Colchester a month later.From last season, obviously Croft''s goals against Sheffield United and Ipswich, and Hoolahan''s stunner against Southampton.

Fashanu v Liverpoo ''79. Unbelievable goal from where I was standing in the corner under the south stand pylon. I was on telly jumping up and down in the background as Fash simply held his finger in the air, don''t think he could believe it either. But for sheer joy and ecstasy Bruce v Scum cup semi, I believe the crowd willed the ball in the net after we had swarmed all over them, turning around the deficit from the first leg.

[quote user="book end"]Fashanu v Liverpoo ''79. Unbelievable goal from where I was standing in the corner under the south stand pylon. I was on telly jumping up and down in the background as Fash simply held his finger in the air, don''t think he could believe it either. But for sheer joy and ecstasy Bruce v Scum cup semi, I believe the crowd willed the ball in the net after we had swarmed all over them, turning around the deficit from the first leg.[/quote]

You just saved me a post; well almost as I couldn’t agree more! 

A few other notable additions would be Saf against Newcastle, Steeno against Coventry, Hux against Brum, Rosie against Southampton and Kevin Reeves but for the life of me I can’t remember who the hell it was against!

McKenzie v Man Utd.Safri did Rooney, played to Hucks on the wing, ball down to Ashton who put it across goal for Leon to ram it in. I went frigging mental, great stuff!

[quote user="Bungay Canary"] Eadie v Sunderland  Perez cocked up a clearance  Eadie chipped him from about 50yards   go daza go[/quote]

glad you remember that goal.. Eadie on his right foot from lmost the halfway line.. shame only about 12,000 people saw it... still one of my favourite Norwich goals ever!

and i agree Re Strihavka, this is the same bloke who then went on to score twice vs Spurs in the UEFA cup.. were we too quick to judge?

jas :)

[quote user="book end"]Fashanu v Liverpoo ''79. Unbelievable goal from where I was standing in the corner under the south stand pylon. I was on telly jumping up and down in the background as Fash simply held his finger in the air, don''t think he could believe it either. [/quote]

I saw a footy programme on TV about 5 years ago... Kenny Dalgleish talks about that goal and says its the best goal he has ever seen in all his years in football.. he says people speak to him about it now and think we won 1-0 and that was the winner.. we lost 5-3 but Kenny says that goal was so good that few, remember the result.. just Justins wonder strike.

jas :)

Fox v Liverpool- was on the start of MOTD for a season or two too. Can''t remember quite when it was just that if the net wasn''t there it would have hit me in the face standing at the River End.

Any of Roger Gibbins.....

Not prolific but every one a gem.

Rather than a spectacular long-range effort, Fleck''s first goal against Man Utd in 1990. At least half a dozen players involved in the move and a dozen passes, culminating in a one-two with Townsend and a clinical shot past Leighton. Pure football. What we used to do.

justin fashanu''s goal against liverpool in 1979 is the  one I''ll never forget. Still makes the hairs on my neck stand up as much as the day I had the pleasure of witnessing it.[:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt3q8_sxd-o

Fashnau''s goal against Liverpool by a country mile - was right behind the fence in the gap between the pens (for those who remember the layout of the proper Barclay).

You''re gonna get what Jimmy Rimmer got!

Been a few contenders by City players, best one by opposition has to be Zola''s from the corner though