Sign in to follow this  
ZiggyPiggy

11,707 of you should hang your heads in shame.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]

I cant believe how cheep the season tickets are.......[/quote]

Why dont you buy everybodys season ticket for them!

[/quote]

lol now that would be a nice gesture

Up yours NCFC Board

Mega Lol   Classic Mello Yello.

Wow what a classic. I''ll remember that for the rest of my life.......................    Thanks.

i claim mine because of  the dross thats been served up not just last season but  the last three years when you think of the money of the money we pizzed away on sibeski it makes my 70 quid peanuts and who knows if we come up with the goods next season maybe ill write out a cheque for said amount

Sorry ''Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?'' in my post and I quote''we have had the Worthy outers, Worthy Inners etc . I actually stated ''What''s next? Unity would be nice'' I never asked for unity I was just stating it would be nice.

I wasn''t blaming anyone for who appointed who, who said what, who did what, I was just  saying it would be nice, if for a change, we could get away from the blame culture and just support the team, we are all, I am sure after one common goal, Norwich to be succesfull. We''ve had the Granty not good enough, the Reoder arguement ''too many loan players blah, blah, blah''. What we need now is some stability at the club, time to consolidate and hopefully build a better, stronger, Norwich City. That also means the supporters/fans playing their part, not just going around pointing the finger of blame at everybody else. 

If we don''t we will definetely go the way of Southampton and even worse could end like Luton.

I know people are going to come back at me with Neil Doncaster this, Delia that, Gunny no experience etc, I haven''t posted this to stir you up, my original post was to explain why I personally never took my rebate. Look at it this way, the club has been on the market, no-body has got back to the club and offered any financial support to get us out of this mess, don''t mention Cullum, if he was such a true yella, he could have saved us, he''s got the money, we are stuck with the people we have until a sensible offer is made for the club or it goes the way of others, I know which I want. Blaming each other isn''t going to help get us out of this mess.

Just listen to all of the "brave" souls on here who have dared to reclaim their rebate....If you lot had had any gumption at all regarding sending a message to the board it should have been done last year.....Just maybe that way we might have avoided the drop... and just maybe Peter Cullum would have become involved.

You just wallow in this little piece of self glorification...It actually means sod all because all too little too late.

I was convinced when i saw the title of this thread it would be sarcastic, a dig at Foulger; but No...slagged off, no sarcasm. Cripes!

Do i feel guilty about my rebate...NO!

If Foulger has the cash to splash, then he should put it in, not proportion it out, as some sought of bribery, he may be able to double up to a £1 Million, but for most people now any cash is helpful.

Foulger should be grateful there are 19,000 of us who put up with the rubbish thats been served up at Carrow Road for the past four years, he''s lucky that we''ll have more seaosn ticket holders than anyone (Bar Leeds perhaps??) in league one next season. He''s lucky we''ll still travel to away games; even after appointing a  proven failure as a manager because he''s nice and cos he''s cheap.

Pathetic!

From a selfish point of view, i don''t find my decision difficult to explain. A little bit of extra cash for me, or to pay an hour of jamie curetons salary.....tricky...very tricky!!

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.I''ve never been so ashamed of fellow "supporters". I feel sick right now.Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.[/quote]

Lol! this one took my breath away, what an absolute berk you really are! 18000 of us renewed our season tickets you wally, how''s that for loyalty? I will tell you a secret, I get paid v well for the job I do, but I have claimed my £72 back, not because I need it, but to show my utter contempt for the idiots running this club. Not only that but unless they really pull their finger out before August I will be cancelling my season ticket and claiming the whole lot back. Enough is enough, how about their "loyalty" in giving Gunn the Mgrs job when they knew that every sensible City fan didn''t want him? I have never been so ashamed that we still have mugs like you supporting my club

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.

I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.

I''ve never been so ashamed of fellow "supporters". I feel sick right now.

Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.

We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.

[/quote]

And what gives you the right to tell people what to do with their own money? Feel sick all you want, every ST holder has already payed a lot of money to go to games next season, there''s no reason why they shouldn''t take money offered to them.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Nope.

An 8 hour commute is a tad too much for me now. Plus I am rich too and not feeling the recession.

[/quote]

Yeah... I bullsh1t about that one too..... only I don''t expect anyone to believe it.

Seems simple enough to me - 2/3 of the season ticket holders are simply telling the board & manager they don''t trust them to either put the money in a transfer fund or spend it wisely, & the cash is better back in their pockets than it is in Delia Smith''s. 

Why pay Championship prices for league 1 football anyway?

to answer this your wrong.

it is the norwich board who should hang themselves in shame .

what have they done for us?

relegation twice in 6 years ..?

delia banging on about investment that never happened.

poor quality managers and players then to follow .

the treatment of darren huckerby .

the prudence with ambition approach ..say no more .

i could continue most norwich fans know the rest.

the fans have been treated well .

i dont think so hardly surprising confidence is low with most norwich fans .

do you really think most people would give money to them after putting up with the complete shambles the board have taken this great respected club .

people have the right and i dont blame a single person for claiming what they are paying to watch .

if we gained promotion to the premiership i would bet most people would pay a fiver more to go and watch norwich city .

the fans have given alot to this club and only got failure in return .

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.

I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.

Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.

We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.

[/quote]

the board made a financial offer to the fans.. if you dont like it then they should never of opened their mouths should they?

The board should have shut up instead of putting up if thats the case.. they didnt.. they must be bloody stupid if they expected no one to take back the money in times of financial hardship.

I suppose if you walked into an electrical goods shop to buy a TV and the sales man offered you £50 off it you''d protest?

jas :)

Absolutely spot on.  If everyone had just cancelled and renewed the club would be 300K even worse off.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Bob Stroud"]

There is no doubt that the circumstances of some, a minority, will have unfortunately changed since they contracted to buy season tickets but for most that will not be the case. it''s those people who p_ss me off because, as I have already said, if they were hovering on the brink of poverty what were they doing committing to a season ticket at NCFC in the first place. IMO most of the "rebaters" on here asked for their 11£ a month back out of some strange idea they were making an important gesture when all they were doing was doing the club and all the fans out of 22£ every time this futile gesture was made. I want this club to get promoted back at the first attempt, in fact, I think it is critically important that we do for several reasons so all the "rebaters" did was reduce significantly the amount of money that would have been available to buy the players that would have helped us towards this vital objective. So, not only will I not respect their decision to take the rebate but I will hold them in contempt as well.

[/quote]Nobody has "done the club" out of anything, that''s a ridiculous way to look at it.All season ticket holders have paid the full price for their season ticket for the 2009-2010 season.Some - 33% or thereabouts - have given the club a donation, in effect, by not reclaiming money which is rightfully theirs.  The majority have decided that they will pay in full for a season ticket but will not give the club a cash gift ON TOP of the price of a season ticket.

[/quote]

Another thing, Foulger said he would match pound for pound what was handed back to the club. Well if hes got that sort of money ready to invest anyway shouldnt he put it in regardless rather than this attempt to emotionaly blackmail supporters?

The club should never have offered this deal, they did it becuase of there arrogance in thinking we were too big to go down and wouldnt have to worry about it.

For those that claimed the rebate, did you go to say Woolworths when the sale was on, but because they were in finacial trouble paid the full price rather than the 50% off? No thought not, so why when you wont pay full price on items on sale in various shops hit by the credit crunch do you expect us all to pay full price for 3rd division football?

[quote user="Millo"]

Another thing, Foulger said he would match pound for pound what was handed back to the club. Well if hes got that sort of money ready to invest anyway shouldnt he put it in regardless rather than this attempt to emotionaly blackmail supporters?

The club should never have offered this deal, they did it becuase of there arrogance in thinking we were too big to go down and wouldnt have to worry about it.

For those that claimed the rebate, did you go to say Woolworths when the sale was on, but because they were in finacial trouble paid the full price rather than the 50% off? No thought not, so why when you wont pay full price on items on sale in various shops hit by the credit crunch do you expect us all to pay full price for 3rd division football?

[/quote]But thats the point, ALL the fans are paying full price for 3rd division football. Some just decided to donate a bit extra, which they are more than welcome to do.

It''s simple really. If we got promoted to the premier league a ticket would have been so much more expensive to see Liverpool, man utd etc. Than how much a ticket to see gillingham for example will cost us. I dont see why we should have to pay full price to see div.3 footy. This club is the luckiest team, to have our support and if they are going to moan about us reclaiming our money then i wonder how they would cope if we only had 6000 season tickets next season.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

But thats the point, ALL the fans are paying full price for 3rd division football. Some just decided to donate a bit extra, which they are more than welcome to do.
[/quote]

Im not telling people what to do with there money, I just dont appreciate people coming on here calling those that claimed the rebate, not real fans and binners. The board gave us the option, some took it, some didnt. Doesnt make either of us any better fans than the other.

my vote was a protest vote so but out and do what you want with your own money

the shambles  this club is in let them who think can run the club payup and put it right

[quote user="Seat0123"]I haven''t posted on here for months but I am compelled to note my disgrace. For the sake of £11 a month between August and February off your direct debit payments we''re £717,603 worse off.I''m disgusted with you. I hope the little point you feel you''ve proved was worth it.I''ve never been so ashamed of fellow "supporters". I feel sick right now.Yes, we can be cynical about the money going straight into the playing budget. Yes we can all feel aggrieved about the situation at the football club. I wish we had a different board/owner in place the same way that I wish we were playing in a different league and I wish that we had Torres up front and Vidic at centre back.We are where we are, and your £11 a month is going to do nothing to help anyone.[/quote]I thought wacko jacko (RIP) had his fair share of nutjob fans ...

[quote user="ryan1992"]It''s simple really. If we got promoted to the premier league a ticket would have been so much more expensive to see Liverpool, man utd etc.[/quote]

Er...it wouldn''t if you re-newed before promotion was secured (which isn''t hard given our first renewals are ridiculously early).

The year we won the Championship prices went up after it was guaranteed we were promoted, but I effectively paid Championship prices for Premier League football...

If you paid upfront, then your rebate is coming to you as a cheque. I am going to wait until the cheque arrives to decide what I am going to do with it, based on how seriously we are mounting a promotion push.

So far - appointment of McNally - good

Re-appointment of Gunn - very disappointing

Signings - neutral to disappointing

What happens to Hoolahan and Clingan will be important, who we get to replace them if they leave.

I have little faith that we are seriously planning for promotion, and if that''s still the case in August, I will pay in my cheque. If there is a sign that the board is no longer prepared to settle for mediocrity, I will tear it up.

It''s not much, but it''s all I can do. I did seriously consider cancelling my season ticket, but I just love going to CR. Rightly or wrongly I don''t want to make that sacrifice.

Finally, as so many have said, it''s a personal decision for each ST holder. Either course can be seen as supporting the club. None of the fans need to hang their heads. The same cannot be said of the players, management and board.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Up yours NCFC Board

Mega Lol   Classic Mello Yello.

Wow what a classic. I''ll remember that for the rest of my life.......................    Thanks.

[/quote]

Wow, some of you on here are real empty heads. What alot of nonsense.

Seat0123... you can P**s off......................... I think you are a disgrace for even considering the remarks you have made !!!

[/quote]

Seat 0123 - What an absolute joke you really are. You mention you haven''t posted on here for a while, well why don''t you f**k off for good you good for nothing piece of rubbish on the bottom of my shoe.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Is this the biggest ever thread?

[/quote]Nowhere near mate. "Last one to reply wins" seems take that title on this forum (although i''m willing for someone to contend that with evidence).

[quote user="John"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

Nowhere near mate. "Last one to reply wins" seems take that title on this forum (although i''m willing for someone to contend that with evidence).
[/quote]

Crazy, what board is that on?

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="John"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]Nowhere near mate. "Last one to reply wins" seems take that title on this forum (although i''m willing for someone to contend that with evidence).[/quote]

Crazy, what board is that on?

[/quote]The "It''s not just football!" board.Goes on unnoticed by most, but it''s a decent section for discussion on this forum.