Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Forthcoming Supporters Groups meeting with the Directors.

NCISA has received an invitation to send three representatives from our committee to a meeting of supporters groups with the directors.However the original date of 30th July has been cancelled and a new date will be set next week.I am unaware what other groups have been invited and have posted this for the information of all fans as i do not think this meeting is common knowledge amongst the fans(unless of course someone wants to tell me otherwise.)Anyone know who else has been invited?

This is a big step in the right direction i am sure everyone will agree as it is several years since Andy Cullen organised a similar meet which in all fairness was just a lets get to know each other type gathering.

One sentence in the e-mail i received did make me chuckle a bit though. It was "the new board welcome any solutions to the challenges we face". I think we heard something similar at the AGM if my memory serves me well.Interesting about the use of the word"new"also.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

NCISA has received an invitation to send three representatives from our committee to a meeting of supporters groups with the directors.However the original date of 30th July has been cancelled and a new date will be set next week.I am unaware what other groups have been invited and have posted this for the information of all fans as i do not think this meeting is common knowledge amongst the fans(unless of course someone wants to tell me otherwise.)Anyone know who else has been invited?

This is a big step in the right direction i am sure everyone will agree as it is several years since Andy Cullen organised a similar meet which in all fairness was just a lets get to know each other type gathering.

One sentence in the e-mail i received did make me chuckle a bit though. It was "the new board welcome any solutions to the challenges we face". I think we heard something similar at the AGM if my memory serves me well.Interesting about the use of the word"new"also.

[/quote]

Here is an idea that is so simple and obvious I am sure it won''t be used..............

As the main meeting is "at least" a month away....................wouldn''t it make perfect sense for all of the representatives of the various groups to get together and talk about various issues in a "pre-meeting".

It would save any overlap (time wasting) at the main meeting for one. 

It would also let the various supporters groups see if they actually have any common ground/goals.......... and just maybe they could actually work together for the good of NCFC? ( a somewhat revolutionary thought!)

It would also make sense to explore the pooling of resources to try and buy a directorship position......................

Will the strong personalities representing the various supporters groups put all their egos aside to work for the common good of the club? 

I guess we will find out.............

I am of the belief that the first meeting should be held by the Directors with their fellow owners (i.e. the other shareholders) . It seems the this group gets very short shift.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Here is an idea that is so simple and obvious I am sure it won''t be used..............

As the main meeting is "at least" a month away....................wouldn''t it make perfect sense for all of the representatives of the various groups to get together and talk about various issues in a "pre-meeting".

It would also let the various supporters groups see if they actually have any common ground/goals.......... and just maybe they could actually work together for the good of NCFC? ( a somewhat revolutionary thought!)

It would also make sense to explore the pooling of resources to try and buy a directorship position......................

Will the strong personalities representing the various supporters groups put all their egos aside to work for the common good of the club? 

[/quote]

USA,Hence my question asking does anybody know who else has been invited?Please remember that prior to the St Andrews Hall meeting NCISA contacted all supporters groups listed in the matchday programme plus the Trust,Associate Directors and the Shareholders Association  and to say the numbers that took the trouble to respond was disappointing would be an understatement.

Why the sarcastic tone by the way?I posted some factual information for all to read and off you go again with remarks such as"here is an idea so simple and obvious that i am sure it won''t be used" and"a somewhat revolutionary thought!"

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Would it perhaps be appropriate to remind NCFC that meetings usually would require an adgenda which often those attending would contribute to in advance. In view of the timescale for next week this would probably be a suggestion for future meetings, then as per your post, the parties involved can do much discussion, groundwork etc before the date of the meeting comes round.

For someone in a prominent position you really are very sensitive, as an ex copper this ought to be water of a ducks back to you

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

Problem is that the other groups never seem to reply to invites, in fact trying to get some of them to respond to posts adressed to them is impossible too.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

USA,Hence my question asking does anybody know who else has been invited?Please remember that prior to the St Andrews Hall meeting NCISA contacted all supporters groups listed in the matchday programme plus the Trust,Associate Directors and the Shareholders Association  and to say the numbers that took the trouble to respond was disappointing would be an understatement.

Why the sarcastic tone by the way?I posted some factual information for all to read and off you go again with remarks such as"here is an idea so simple and obvious that i am sure it won''t be used" and"a somewhat revolutionary thought!"

[/quote]

So you think the best way of setting up a meeting is via the Pinkun message board?

Have you tried the telephone or maybe physical letter if you fail to get an answer via email or via each groups web page?

Mr Tilson,I don''t know you, i know of you, i was at St. Andrews etc. May i be so cheeky as to point something out a little personal?You ARE, despite your protests otherwise, very very sensitive, defensive and quick to fire, and much of the time unecessarily so. You, also, controversial this bit, are in danger of losing any effectiveness as a head figure within NCISA due to your bickering on here and the such like. Roy Blower, was a little fuddy duddy granted but he did create a little edge and thus a level of seniority in some way simply by keeping his head down a little. Hard to explain, perhaps somebody on here will get me and be able to explain better.Don''t, please be offended, i''m merely seeing NCISA''s credibility being dragged down a little under your stewardship and thought someone ought to point out maybe why!Sorry

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you think the best way of setting up a meeting is via the Pinkun message board?

Have you tried the telephone or maybe physical letter if you fail to get an answer via email or via each groups web page?

[/quote]Jeez that''s harsh if you ask me, all Tilly said was ''Anyone know who else has been invited?''If he''d sat on the info you''d be non the wiser anyway

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You will just not give it a rest will you USA.How foolish of NCISA to use modern technology like e-mails and web sites to contact people as published in the matchday programme by Norwich City Football Club.

Any ideas where you obtain telephone numbers and postal addresses for these groups?No thought not.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You will just not give it a rest will you USA.How foolish of NCISA to use modern technology like e-mails and web sites to contact people as published in the matchday programme by Norwich City Football Club.

Any ideas where you obtain telephone numbers and postal addresses for these groups?No thought not.

[/quote]You see, this is my point, you would be best not taking the bait Mr Tilson, seriously, you''re degrading NCISA somewhat.

Some of the groups have contact details here:[url]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/SupportersClub/0,,10355,00.html[/url]

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

If they don''t answer to emails or messages left on their websites what makes you think they''ll reply to a letter?

You try getting any answers to questions from the Trust or Kitty people for example!!

What Til1010 has not said in his OP is that NCISA - as stated in the Press release after the St Andrew''s Hall meeting - wrote to the Board a few weeks back with a transcript of what was said at St Andrew''s Hall and a request for a meeting between the Board and the NCISA committee.

The response from the Board was the invitation as outlined by Tilly. Unfortunately the original invitation to NCISA went astray - which is why NCISA hasn''t seen the original mailing list.

NCISA has made several attempts to contact other supporters groups with little success.

I hope the meeting will be a success - and I''m sure its main purpose will be to get people together. NCISA''s intention in the original request to meet was, I think, to go a bit further than social chit-chat.

[quote user="DGC"]Mr Tilson,

I don''t know you, i know of you, i was at St. Andrews etc. May i be so cheeky as to point something out a little personal?

You ARE, despite your protests otherwise, very very sensitive, defensive and quick to fire, and much of the time unecessarily so.

You, also, controversial this bit, are in danger of losing any effectiveness as a head figure within NCISA due to your bickering on here and the such like. Roy Blower, was a little fuddy duddy granted but he did create a little edge and thus a level of seniority in some way simply by keeping his head down a little. Hard to explain, perhaps somebody on here will get me and be able to explain better.

Don''t, please be offended, i''m merely seeing NCISA''s credibility being dragged down a little under your stewardship and thought someone ought to point out maybe why!

Sorry
[/quote]

O.K. but me a sensitive person i think not.The trouble is that a few individuals on here continually have a "pop" at NCISA and myself but by "keeping your head down" you are then accused of failing to answer questions asked of you.

This thread is a prime example of what i am on about.I post something that i thought would be of interest to the fans and a certain somebody jumps in with two posts full of sarcasm which is totally unwarranted .

I stand for election at our AGM and hey democracy rules which i do not have a problem with.

As Butler said once to me whatever you say or do you are damned if you do and damned if you don''t.I think part of the problem is that most people are aware of who TIL 1010 is so when i post it is immediately associated with NCISA.My identity is not an issue with me but that is certainly not the case with a few posters so it makes me an easy target i suppose.

No need to be sorry about what you posted.

i understand that too,  maybe you should have two ID''s and keep the small talk for one and the business at the other. I understand that people will deliberately poke due to your position in the same way as LQ is "poked" (insert joke) due to her SCG connections.Broadly speaking (some) people are envious of anyone who might or might not be in a position to receive information from within the "inner circle" and therefore feel the need to assert themselves buy appearing to shoot down whatever those people may say. Jealousy is an ugly emotion indeed peopleAs far as i''m concerned, good luck to the til1010''s and LQ''s of this world, but may i suggest for your own sakes you manage yourselves a little more carefully at times? I''m only saying this cos i genuinely hate the snipes and bitterness etc that is generated on here at times!

[quote user="LQ"]Some of the groups have contact details here:

[url]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/SupportersClub/0,,10355,00.html[/url]

[/quote]

Thanks for that Lisa and i have spoken with a small number on there but we were trying to collate the written word from the Groups as scribbling down notes on a pad with a pen in one hand and a phone in the other often leads to problems in the transcript.

A phone call to individuals may not be representative of the body they represent as a whole but e-mails received would surely be read out at meetings.Well that is what happens with NCISA and correspondence that comes our way.

Fair enough John. i just didn''t know from your original post if you had email addys for many of them and they seem to be linked there.Surely all you wanted to know was who else had been invited? Maybe you could just ask the Club (and no, that wasn''t meant to be facetious)? However, I''m sure the fans who read this forum are pleased to know that such a meeting has been arranged.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I also think thats a step in the right direction, please make sure that the 3 people selected to attend from your committee are verbal, forceful and not frightened to say their piece [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I also think thats a step in the right direction, please make sure that the 3 people selected to attend from your committee are verbal, forceful and not frightened to say their piece [:)]

[/quote]

May I suggest me Smudger and Shyster?

A dream team or what?........

[quote user="LQ"]Fair enough John. i just didn''t know from your original post if you had email addys for many of them and they seem to be linked there.

Surely all you wanted to know was who else had been invited? Maybe you could just ask the Club (and no, that wasn''t meant to be facetious)? However, I''m sure the fans who read this forum are pleased to know that such a meeting has been arranged.

[/quote]

The e-mail i received came from MWJ''s PA at Delia''s e-mail address and not from an office at Carrow Road.Just for your info Lisa.

By the way i have been following the posts about your age,feet,weight etc but i see that you have not answered Cluck''s question about your pardon the expression "knockers".Have you really grown a beard since i last saw you?

And to think you accused ME of being scary by responding to your posts!.I am a pussy cat when it comes to women.just ask Kathy.My problem has been that i think all women are lovely it is just that some are more lovely than others hence why i will never be a rich man.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Birds at meetings are only there to take the minutes.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="DGC"]Mr Tilson,I don''t know you, i know of you, i was at St. Andrews etc. May i be so cheeky as to point something out a little personal?You ARE, despite your protests otherwise, very very sensitive, defensive and quick to fire, and much of the time unecessarily so. You, also, controversial this bit, are in danger of losing any effectiveness as a head figure within NCISA due to your bickering on here and the such like. Roy Blower, was a little fuddy duddy granted but he did create a little edge and thus a level of seniority in some way simply by keeping his head down a little. Hard to explain, perhaps somebody on here will get me and be able to explain better.Don''t, please be offended, i''m merely seeing NCISA''s credibility being dragged down a little under your stewardship and thought someone ought to point out maybe why!Sorry[/quote]

O.K. but me a sensitive person i think not.The trouble is that a few individuals on here continually have a "pop" at NCISA and myself but by "keeping your head down" you are then accused of failing to answer questions asked of you.

This thread is a prime example of what i am on about.I post something that i thought would be of interest to the fans and a certain somebody jumps in with two posts full of sarcasm which is totally unwarranted .

I stand for election at our AGM and hey democracy rules which i do not have a problem with.

As Butler said once to me whatever you say or do you are damned if you do and damned if you don''t.I think part of the problem is that most people are aware of who TIL 1010 is so when i post it is immediately associated with NCISA.My identity is not an issue with me but that is certainly not the case with a few posters so it makes me an easy target i suppose.

No need to be sorry about what you posted.

[/quote]But surely did you not think when standing to be elected that this would be the case, and surely should you not , as one in a position of prominence, be above childish retort, people do not know who usa is or most any one of us but we all know you and you ought to be able to defend your position better than to resort to playground stuff, your posts and your posts alone dissuade me from being part of the NCISA which can''t be good

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lets vote on it Cluck [:D]

Surely someone at the club would know who''s been invited though, and could tell you? I wasn''t asking where you got your email from.I''ll stop trying to be decent and helpful now.

[quote user="LQ"]Surely someone at the club would know who''s been invited though, and could tell you? I wasn''t asking where you got your email from.

I''ll stop trying to be decent and helpful now.

[/quote]

Lisa what i was saying is that it is being organised by MWJ and not the Club hence the e-mail not originating from an office at Carrow Road.Had that have been the case i would not be asking if anybody knows who received an invite because my e-mail had no indication who had received copies.Thanks though for your input.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well actually I did........................... http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/SupportersClub/0,,10355,00.html

Not posted on canariesworld  is Mike Reynolds postal address which I found by looking on their website

Mike Reynolds

NCST  Board Sec

8 St Philips Road

Norwich

NR2 3BL

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="LQ"]Surely someone at the club would know who''s been invited though, and could tell you? I wasn''t asking where you got your email from.

I''ll stop trying to be decent and helpful now.

[/quote]

Lisa what i was saying is that it is being organised by MWJ and not the Club hence the e-mail not originating from an office at Carrow Road.Had that have been the case i would not be asking if anybody knows who received an invite because my e-mail had no indication who had received copies.Thanks though for your input.

[/quote]

Why can''t you just email them back and ASK who has been invited?

Obviously they have zero reason NOT to tell you who has been invited.

LQ is actually trying to HELP you.

[quote user="DGC"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You see, this is my point, you would be best not taking the bait Mr Tilson, seriously, you''re degrading NCISA somewhat.
[/quote]

oh sure get back in your shell Tilly... [:$]

Would you prefer that NCISA become more like our members of parliament (and the other Norwich City Supporters groups come to that) all mouth and no action???