Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Reporting in for Pre-Season Training this week...

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Do you honestly think we''ll go down Smudger?????[/quote]

Have I said that?

I think we will struggle though.

As things stand I would say that we have little to no chance of making the top 6 and in my view that is simply not good enough.

As I have said it will become clear to all but the dimmest of fans how far short of a team that will challenge for promotion we are by October in my opinion.

[/quote]

Ill have a 10pound bet with you  smudger, I bet you we will be in the top 6 by end of season. Now if you honestly believe we will not bet with me.

Or are you all talk, like I think you are ?

You of course were of the belief like the clowns running our club that we would not be relegated though right up to that final game at Charlton weren''t you Bloodwagon???

No surprise to hear you predicting yet another play off finish... only difference is we are a league lower this time around.  Nothing else has changed in the set up of how things are run at Carrow Road [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

You of course were of the belief like the clowns running our club that we would not be relegated though right up to that final game at Charlton weren''t you Bloodwagon???

No surprise to hear you predicting yet another play off finish... only difference is we are a league lower this time around.  Nothing else has changed in the set up of how things are run at Carrow Road [:$]

[/quote]

Ok "smudger" your on a tenner. I bet we are in top 6 by end of season.

And just to let you know, i thought we would go down last season cuz of GR let us down big time.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Do you honestly think we''ll go down Smudger?????[/quote]

Have I said that?

As things stand I would say that we have little to no chance of making the top 6 and in my view that is simply not good enough.

As I have said it will become clear to all but the dimmest of fans how far short of a team that will challenge for promotion we are by October in my opinion.

[/quote]

I see. I wasn''t being funny it was just a question. I must agree, we''ve had this optimism before for the last 4 or 5 pre-season''s, and I just know we''ll all be let down again.

[quote user="Captain Dejan Just For Missing In Action"][quote user="Smudger"]

Have I said that?

[/quote]

I see. I wasn''t being funny it was just a question. I must agree, we''ve had this optimism before for the last 4 or 5 pre-season''s, and I just know we''ll all be let down again.

[/quote]

That was before I heard news of our wonderful new investment and we would be signing Cox followed by Lambert earlier today though... [;)]

I think consolidation in Div 1 is a realistic option, but then I''ve always preferred caution to ''proper ambition''. As mentioned before I have little interest in league position, but I will be looking for ''integrity'' from those who wear the shirt. I am looking forward to seeing some players come through, and to seeing my local sides Orient and M''Wall. Also, us friends who tend to enjoy our football, and to clap what we enjoy, have all moved so we are sitting together, so we no longer have to listen to the lumpen dimwits who tended to spoil games last season (although they did pipe down when confronted).

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Captain Dejan Just For Missing In Action"][quote user="Smudger"]

Have I said that?

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was before I heard news of our wonderful new investment and we would be signing Cox followed by Lambert earlier today though... [;)]

[/quote]

You know as much as me "Smudger", which is nothing.

Sorry to rain on your show but I cant see how you know ANYTHING.

Just pay me the tenner now ;)