Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Foulger, July the 1st and PM's

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Webbo118"]I think it could be because they don''t know anything and just love trying to make themselves look important by pretending that they do. They even start two identical threads on the same subject in an attempt to double the illusion. Best advice I can give is simply ignore them and they just might go away.[/quote]

You can carry on thinking that if you wish to do so, that''s up to you to make your own mind up, which I see you have already done so.  But my friendships are worth more to me than a few on here who are faceless and insulting of me as a person when they have not the faintest idea what I am all about.  But as I say that''s up to you.

Oh and to correct you on a minor point, I NEVER started an identical thread, in fact I can name on two hands the amount of threads I have ever started on this forum, so get your facts right, ok?

You find in life you get further if you take things privately and ask politely, rather than coming on here making assumptions, but then I guess you knew that too lol.

I have dropped a few hints, and a bit of what I said wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in december is already in the public domain, mainly about Mr Foulger.  So you do the homework, I told the only person I trusted on here way back and he is a very honourable person in that what I told him has remained with him, unless he has asked otherwise.  There are a few other trusted people that know what I know, people I know would not repeat what was said.

Regardless of what you say I will not go away, i''ve been about on here a while you see, and after all it''s a public forum, where we express opinions, good, bad or indifferent.

[/quote]

Fair enough you can only tell who you can trust and I do understand that, we just need some good news,and thats my one and only question for you WAY, how good is this news?

Where did I say that YOU had started an identical thread? Answer, I did not so I suggest that perhaps you should get your facts right, ok?

"Foulger, July the 1st and PMs" and "Foulger will not let the club and fans down" were both started by First Wizard.

With reflection, I do not really understand why I started reading the drivel on this site in the first place. Having been a supporter for some 45 years, a shareholder and season-ticket holder, the nonsense that is produced on here is just not worth reading. I also am acquainted with MF, having known him for more than 40 years since we were at school together.

This will be my last post. I sincerely hope you enjoy your next 10,000.

Wizard - Does the news of the 3 new board members change anything regarding to the news you heard and were excited about a few weeks ago?

Seems from what the chairman said that they haven''t got any money to invest.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Wizard - Does the news of the 3 new board members change anything regarding to the news you heard and were excited about a few weeks ago?

[/quote]

No Angel, not a bit!.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Webbo118"]I think it could be because they don''t know anything and just love trying to make themselves look important by pretending that they do. They even start two identical threads on the same subject in an attempt to double the illusion. Best advice I can give is simply ignore them and they just might go away.[/quote]

You can carry on thinking that if you wish to do so, that''s up to you to make your own mind up, which I see you have already done so.  But my friendships are worth more to me than a few on here who are faceless and insulting of me as a person when they have not the faintest idea what I am all about.  But as I say that''s up to you.

Oh and to correct you on a minor point, I NEVER started an identical thread, in fact I can name on two hands the amount of threads I have ever started on this forum, so get your facts right, ok?

You find in life you get further if you take things privately and ask politely, rather than coming on here making assumptions, but then I guess you knew that too lol.

I have dropped a few hints, and a bit of what I said wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in december is already in the public domain, mainly about Mr Foulger.  So you do the homework, I told the only person I trusted on here way back and he is a very honourable person in that what I told him has remained with him, unless he has asked otherwise.  There are a few other trusted people that know what I know, people I know would not repeat what was said.

Regardless of what you say I will not go away, i''ve been about on here a while you see, and after all it''s a public forum, where we express opinions, good, bad or indifferent.

[/quote]

And stay you will !!!!!!!

This is a publice forum, say what you like, people DON T have to read it.

Anyways WAY i like some of the stuff you write, so if anyone wants tyo go it should be him!!!