Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Foulger, July the 1st and PM's

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Firstly, there will be no more PM''s from me on the Foulger issue, I''ve had to say NO to too many posters as it is, two posters have been ''tipped off'' and thats my limit!...............sorry, its nothing personal.

Secondally, July the 1st has nothing to do with what WAY49 and I know, its just a date dreamed up by a poster on here.....nothing more.

Someone said yesterday that I must be upbeat for a reason, well its true I am, hence renewing my membership when I said I wouldn''t!...............things, good things, are happening.

Although I''m still very anti Smith, Jones and the Gunn dream team....Bring on the new season.[Y]

[/quote]So, to summarise "Something will happen at some point in time involving Michael Foulger" Msytic Meg could have done better than that. 

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Firstly, there will be no more PM''s from me on the Foulger issue, I''ve had to say NO to too many posters as it is, two posters have been ''tipped off'' and thats my limit!...............sorry, its nothing personal.

Secondally, July the 1st has nothing to do with what WAY49 and I know, its just a date dreamed up by a poster on here.....nothing more.

Someone said yesterday that I must be upbeat for a reason, well its true I am, hence renewing my membership when I said I wouldn''t!...............things, good things, are happening.

Although I''m still very anti Smith, Jones and the Gunn dream team....Bring on the new season.[Y]

[/quote]

So, to summarise "Something will happen at some point in time involving Michael Foulger"

Msytic Meg could have done better than that. 
[/quote]

Yeah, but she charges..................I don''t![;)]

So by when do you envisage this revelation becoming public knowledge, middle of July, end of July, sometime before Xmas, how long will we be made to suffer

whats caused you to change your mind then wiz? have you been out and had a few drinks with big bryan ..?

yet i feel mcnally is going to play a bigger part than we think he is its not a rumour im making up i just have a feeling about it .

[quote user="foggo7"]So by when do you envisage this revelation becoming public knowledge, middle of July, end of July, sometime before Xmas, how long will we be made to suffer[/quote]

Sooner rather than later.[;)]

I had a dream, Michael Jackson was in Mary Janes at Cromer (saveloy & chips with tomato sauce) & he looked straight at me & said "July 1st is real man, but I can''t tell you about it" What did he mean?

Wiz, i know you said you''re sick of PMs so I''m going to forget about the issue. You have PMs (on another issue mate [Y)

[quote user="singing canary"]whats caused you to change your mind then wiz? have you been out and had a few drinks with big bryan ..? yet i feel mcnally is going to play a bigger part than we think he is its not a rumour im making up i just have a feeling about it .[/quote]

WAY49 and I have been sitting on this for bloody weeks, now, the things we were waiting to happen have just started to come about.

Of course I''m upbeat, McNally is just the start!

I might come on here next week and put a post saying "something is going to happen but I can''t tell you about it" and then when something happens come back and claim some credit. I used to regularly be party to inside info for a period of time but if it was told to me in confidence I didn''t put anything on here. If it wasn''t in confidence then I put what I knew.

Frankly i would rather people said nothing than this "i''m in the know but its all confidential" crap. I''m pleased and mildly encouraged I suppose that one of the biggest cynics on this messageboard appears to be vaguely optimistic but threads like this are nothing other than frustrating for the vast majority of people who post on here.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

I might come on here next week and put a post saying "something is going to happen but I can''t tell you about it" and then when something happens come back and claim some credit. I used to regularly be party to inside info for a period of time but if it was told to me in confidence I didn''t put anything on here. If it wasn''t in confidence then I put what I knew.

Frankly i would rather people said nothing than this "i''m in the know but its all confidential" crap. I''m pleased and mildly encouraged I suppose that one of the biggest cynics on this messageboard appears to be vaguely optimistic but threads like this are nothing other than frustrating for the vast majority of people who post on here.

[/quote]Well said Jim. The only downside is that the bullsh*tters would still find some other way of drawing attention to themselves. [:|]

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="hogesar"]Youre right. Try affording the stupidly high insurance too! its very hard for me to do with only a part time job due to college.[/quote]To be fair theres a good reason for that high insurance though.In that statistically, 17 year olds are not very good drivers due to lack of experience and (particularly males) tend to be convinced they''re the best drivers in the world.Look at stats for fatalities and it shows you all you need to know.Insurance companies don''t charge silly money for a laugh....they''re covering their ar*e!On a more positive note though, good luck with your lessons and try not to drive like a c*ck when you pass... [;)][/quote]Of course i understand what you''re saying Herb, i know what people my age can drive like! However, it essentially makes driving at 17, or even 18, close to impossible for some people. Luckily i have work - but others don''t. All it results in is the kids with rich parents getting to drive.I think a more logical approach would be to have more rigorous tests to ensure that they are capable. And also a way to test common sense, or intelligence. I think most people know that whoever wishes to stick a huge exhaust tip on the back of their car are most likely going to be the prats.[/quote]

They should give driving lessons to all Students in their last year of School in my opinion.

We teach kids a load of pointless plop that has no use whatsoever in the real world and try to cash in on them getting an education once they have left school.

As you say, those with rich parents or even those lucky enough to live at home for many years have a definite advantage in the world.

Kids should be leaving school at 16 on more of a level playing field if they are not lucky enough to have further education, driving lessons and many other things paid for.  It is no wonder we have so many spoilt brats about.

[/quote]

I''d just euthanize the little bastards.......

End of problem.

[/quote]Spooky! I had a similar idea for you and Smudge...

Couldn''t agree more jim. I hate it too when people on here say things are happening but can''t say what. I wish they would say nothing, if they haven''t got the balls to speak up! What is such a big secret that someone can''t say on here anyway? I think they''re just full of sh*t and just trying to bring some attention on themselves!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Couldn''t agree more jim. I hate it too when people on here say things are happening but can''t say what. I wish they would say nothing, if they haven''t got the balls to speak up! What is such a big secret that someone can''t say on here anyway? I think they''re just full of sh*t and just trying to bring some attention on themselves![/quote]

I cant see why they cant tell us,its not like it would stop any deal just because it was on the pink un website.

I think it could be because they don''t know anything and just love trying to make themselves look important by pretending that they do. They even start two identical threads on the same subject in an attempt to double the illusion. Best advice I can give is simply ignore them and they just might go away.

[quote user="Webbo118"]I think it could be because they don''t know anything and just love trying to make themselves look important by pretending that they do. They even start two identical threads on the same subject in an attempt to double the illusion. Best advice I can give is simply ignore them and they just might go away.[/quote]Spot on, we had exactly the same thing last close season with the Cullum saga and look what happened there.  The fact that the 2 threads on this subject have over 6000 views between is quite frankly ridiculous but shows how desperate we are for some good news.  Unfortunately this is just another run of the mill rumor which has absolutely no evidence behind it.

[quote user="Webbo118"]I think it could be because they don''t know anything and just love trying to make themselves look important by pretending that they do. They even start two identical threads on the same subject in an attempt to double the illusion. Best advice I can give is simply ignore them and they just might go away.[/quote]

But if they have PM''d this secret info to all and sundry then why don''t they just post it in the public arena? As I have said before, it''s not the fact that someone has inside info that bothers me it''s the childish manner that they keep both dropping little hints about it.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Webbo118"]I think it could be because they don''t know anything and just love trying to make themselves look important by pretending that they do. They even start two identical threads on the same subject in an attempt to double the illusion. Best advice I can give is simply ignore them and they just might go away.[/quote]

But if they have PM''d this secret info to all and sundry then why don''t they just post it in the public arena? As I have said before, it''s not the fact that someone has inside info that bothers me it''s the childish manner that they keep both dropping little hints about it.

[/quote]

TBH if I were the source of the information and had given it to selected parties in relative confidence, it would be the last time I did so if said parties were to publish it on a public forum. I would suggest the information is being pm''d to people whom the holder of all things secret trusts would keep it to themselves.

If its sensitive information then its sensitive information.  Why risk losing the source by posting for all and sundry.  Wiz and Way have steered a few people they trust in the right direction and that is all.  Im sure they will reveal more if/when they can and if not then the information will be in the public domain soon anyhow

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

TBH if I were the source of the information and had given it to selected parties in relative confidence, it would be the last time I did so if said parties were to publish it on a public forum. I would suggest the information is being pm''d to people whom the holder of all things secret trusts would keep it to themselves.

[/quote]

Exactly! [Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly! [Y]

[/quote]

A* for me

[quote user="Slim"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gingerpele"]personally i am moe exited about the 29th of june :D its my 17th Birthday,  i can learn to drive and stuff :P[/quote]My birthday too, though sadly much older than 17.  Have a good one![/quote]

Must be a good day for Birthdays as it''s mine too! Although I''ll be 23 so can''t do anything new![/quote]Happy birthday to us!

You can carry on thinking that if you wish to do so, that''s up to you to make your own mind up, which I see you have already done so.  But my friendships are worth more to me than a few on here who are faceless and insulting of me as a person when they have not the faintest idea what I am all about.  But as I say that''s up to you.

Oh and to correct you on a minor point, I NEVER started an identical thread, in fact I can name on two hands the amount of threads I have ever started on this forum, so get your facts right, ok?

You find in life you get further if you take things privately and ask politely, rather than coming on here making assumptions, but then I guess you knew that too lol.

I have dropped a few hints, and a bit of what I said wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in december is already in the public domain, mainly about Mr Foulger.  So you do the homework, I told the only person I trusted on here way back and he is a very honourable person in that what I told him has remained with him, unless he has asked otherwise.  There are a few other trusted people that know what I know, people I know would not repeat what was said.

Regardless of what you say I will not go away, i''ve been about on here a while you see, and after all it''s a public forum, where we express opinions, good, bad or indifferent.