Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Foulger, July the 1st and PM's

Firstly, there will be no more PM''s from me on the Foulger issue, I''ve had to say NO to too many posters as it is, two posters have been ''tipped off'' and thats my limit!...............sorry, its nothing personal.

Secondally, July the 1st has nothing to do with what WAY49 and I know, its just a date dreamed up by a poster on here.....nothing more.

Someone said yesterday that I must be upbeat for a reason, well its true I am, hence renewing my membership when I said I wouldn''t!...............things, good things, are happening.

Although I''m still very anti Smith, Jones and the Gunn dream team....Bring on the new season.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Firstly, there will be no more PM''s from me on the Foulger issue, I''ve had to say NO to too many posters as it is, two posters have been ''tipped off'' and thats my limit!...............sorry, its nothing personal.

Secondally, July the 1st has nothing to do with what WAY49 and I know, its just a date dreamed up by a poster on here.....nothing more.

Someone said yesterday that I must be upbeat for a reason, well its true I am, hence renewing my membership when I said I wouldn''t!...............things, good things, are happening.

Although I''m still very anti Smith, Jones and the Gunn dream team....Bring on the new season.[Y]

[/quote]And they said it could never happen...First Wizard has made a positive post.  Something decent must be happening then.  Lost for words...

I can''t help but get excited by all these rumours, and also don''t think you''re the sort to say such things without a credible source or firsthand knowledge. At the same time, we''ve heard so many things like this before I''m not sure waht to think!

Looking forward to whatever is on the horizon though.......

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

I can''t help but get excited by all these rumours, and also don''t think you''re the sort to say such things without a credible source or firsthand knowledge. At the same time, we''ve heard so many things like this before I''m not sure waht to think!

[/quote]Wiz did predict administration not too long ago...Maybe that''s why he is happy, see the back of MWJ and Smithy

"and also don''t think you''re the sort to say such things without a credible source or firsthand knowledge"

You obviously haven''t been reading this forum for long!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]personally i am moe exited about the 29th of june :D its my 17th Birthday,  i can learn to drive and stuff :P[/quote]And it''s Pay-day Mr Pele - never forget Pay-day.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I''m hoping that''s not a euphemism, Wiz......[:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]personally i am moe exited about the 29th of june :D its my 17th Birthday,  i can learn to drive and stuff :P
[/quote]

isn''t it funny how at 16 you can play the lottery, die for your contry, become a parent, and get a full time job..

but you cant drink, cant drive, cant smoke i believe too...

what a backwards country we live in....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]personally i am moe exited about the 29th of june :D its my 17th Birthday,  i can learn to drive and stuff :P[/quote]

isn''t it funny how at 16 you can play the lottery, die for your contry, become a parent, and get a full time job..

[/quote]Not to mention that you are allowed to start a family but are not allowed to see movies which contain scenes of people ''practising'' to make families - if you catch my drift.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]personally i am moe exited about the 29th of june :D its my 17th Birthday,  i can learn to drive and stuff :P[/quote]

[/quote] Youre right. Try affording the stupidly high insurance too! its very hard for me to do with only a part time job due to college.

[quote user="hogesar"]Youre right. Try affording the stupidly high insurance too! its very hard for me to do with only a part time job due to college.[/quote]To be fair theres a good reason for that high insurance though.In that statistically, 17 year olds are not very good drivers due to lack of experience and (particularly males) tend to be convinced they''re the best drivers in the world.Look at stats for fatalities and it shows you all you need to know.Insurance companies don''t charge silly money for a laugh....they''re covering their ar*e!On a more positive note though, good luck with your lessons and try not to drive like a c*ck when you pass... [;)]

I was shit when I first passed my driving test, it takes at least two-three years to become a complete competent driver, and that is only because of experience.

[/quote]I''m pretty certain you have to be 18 to join the army.

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]I''m pretty certain you have to be 18 to join the army.[/quote]Mates brother tried to get in when he left school so it is 16 although I''m not sure how long the training lasts so you may be 18 by the time you get into the army proper

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]I''m pretty certain you have to be 18 to join the army.[/quote]16 to join up but can''t be sent away to fight until you''re 18 I believe.

i dont really know what to make of this my friend who lives in london who i have mentioned several times who is a big west ham fan left me a message saying delia has sold the club.

he told me roeder was no good long before i knew much about the man of which i clearly stating my feelings of which came true.

please dont shoot me down in flames as i have no reason to lie .

he left me a message on facebook and i have not spoke to him for a while .

im not sure if he was winding me up or not but i cant see him giving me any bull .

im not sure if and how he knows anything seems like a few rumours are now flying about so i hope something good is about to happen .

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="The Undertaker"]

[/quote]

Wiz did predict administration not too long ago...

Maybe that''s why he is happy, see the back of MWJ and Smithy
[/quote]

He was wishing for admin not to long ago (predicting it to happen very soon too) and now hes very upbeat all of a sudden. I fear we are going into the dreaded administration perhaps? Its the only reason I can think of for his sudden happiness. Can''t say I''d be happy about admin however, even though it would likely see the end of the current board.

job cut backs getting someone in who knows what they are doing is a first (mcnally).

all iknow is my mate his family are fairly divided some are west ham and some are fulham .

what he has heard i dont know just seemed really strange he made a point of telling me .

i think the is more going on than we realise with the message from the fans regarding rebates i feel something is in the pipeline .

i hope .

he worked in norwich with me for 2 years then went back to london .

i have sent him a message on face book .

my other mate used to be in the norwich youth team due to injury had to retire he is now a taxi driver and sometimes picks up a few of the people he worked with at carrow road in the late 90s .

i dont spread wild rumours i cant see the point if you get it wrong you look like a tool.

if i hear anything i will let know but to be honest i bet the is many people who will know before i will .

[quote user="Gingerpele"]personally i am moe exited about the 29th of june :D its my 17th Birthday,  i can learn to drive and stuff :P[/quote]My birthday too, though sadly much older than 17.  Have a good one!

[/quote]Though that''s starting late if you''re from Suffolk...

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="hogesar"]Youre right. Try affording the stupidly high insurance too! its very hard for me to do with only a part time job due to college.[/quote]To be fair theres a good reason for that high insurance though.In that statistically, 17 year olds are not very good drivers due to lack of experience and (particularly males) tend to be convinced they''re the best drivers in the world.Look at stats for fatalities and it shows you all you need to know.Insurance companies don''t charge silly money for a laugh....they''re covering their ar*e!On a more positive note though, good luck with your lessons and try not to drive like a c*ck when you pass... [;)][/quote]Of course i understand what you''re saying Herb, i know what people my age can drive like! However, it essentially makes driving at 17, or even 18, close to impossible for some people. Luckily i have work - but others don''t. All it results in is the kids with rich parents getting to drive.I think a more logical approach would be to have more rigorous tests to ensure that they are capable. And also a way to test common sense, or intelligence. I think most people know that whoever wishes to stick a huge exhaust tip on the back of their car are most likely going to be the prats.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Gingerpele"]personally i am moe exited about the 29th of june :D its my 17th Birthday,  i can learn to drive and stuff :P[/quote]My birthday too, though sadly much older than 17.  Have a good one![/quote]

Must be a good day for Birthdays as it''s mine too! Although I''ll be 23 so can''t do anything new!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="hogesar"]Youre right. Try affording the stupidly high insurance too! its very hard for me to do with only a part time job due to college.
[/quote]

To be fair theres a good reason for that high insurance though.
In that statistically, 17 year olds are not very good drivers due to lack of experience and (particularly males) tend to be convinced they''re the best drivers in the world.
Look at stats for fatalities and it shows you all you need to know.
Insurance companies don''t charge silly money for a laugh....they''re covering their ar*e!

On a more positive note though, good luck with your lessons and try not to drive like a c*ck when you pass... [;)]

[/quote]
Of course i understand what you''re saying Herb, i know what people my age can drive like! However, it essentially makes driving at 17, or even 18, close to impossible for some people. Luckily i have work - but others don''t. All it results in is the kids with rich parents getting to drive.

I think a more logical approach would be to have more rigorous tests to ensure that they are capable. And also a way to test common sense, or intelligence. I think most people know that whoever wishes to stick a huge exhaust tip on the back of their car are most likely going to be the prats.
[/quote]

They should give driving lessons to all Students in their last year of School in my opinion.

We teach kids a load of pointless plop that has no use whatsoever in the real world and try to cash in on them getting an education once they have left school.

As you say, those with rich parents or even those lucky enough to live at home for many years have a definite advantage in the world.

Kids should be leaving school at 16 on more of a level playing field if they are not lucky enough to have further education, driving lessons and many other things paid for.  It is no wonder we have so many spoilt brats about.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="hogesar"]Youre right. Try affording the stupidly high insurance too! its very hard for me to do with only a part time job due to college.
[/quote]

In that statistically, 17 year olds are not very good drivers due to lack of experience and (particularly males) tend to be convinced they''re the best drivers in the world.
Insurance companies don''t charge silly money for a laugh....they''re covering their ar*e!

On a more positive note though, good luck with your lessons and try not to drive like a c*ck when you pass... [;)]

[/quote]
Of course i understand what you''re saying Herb, i know what people my age can drive like! However, it essentially makes driving at 17, or even 18, close to impossible for some people. Luckily i have work - but others don''t. All it results in is the kids with rich parents getting to drive.

I think a more logical approach would be to have more rigorous tests to ensure that they are capable. And also a way to test common sense, or intelligence. I think most people know that whoever wishes to stick a huge exhaust tip on the back of their car are most likely going to be the prats.
[/quote]

They should give driving lessons to all Students in their last year of School in my opinion.

We teach kids a load of pointless plop that has no use whatsoever in the real world and try to cash in on them getting an education once they have left school.

As you say, those with rich parents or even those lucky enough to live at home for many years have a definite advantage in the world.

Kids should be leaving school at 16 on more of a level playing field if they are not lucky enough to have further education, driving lessons and many other things paid for.  It is no wonder we have so many spoilt brats about.

[/quote]

I''d just euthanize the little bastards.......

End of problem.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d just euthanize the little bastards.......

End of problem.

[/quote]

...along with those eejits who take no care when opening car doors in carparks. Got a big scratch now on my newish Landrover.