Sign in to follow this  
JK

Keep Iwan as Youth Team coach....

Keep the big man at Norwich as an academy coach to replace Adi Boothroyd.
Someone for the youth to look up to, a club legend who''s goal scoring record has been tremendous. If he could transfer just some of his knowledge of the game on and off the pitch plus getting the ball in the net to the next generation of Jarvis'' then we would have a factory production line of tallent over at Colney in the comming years.

Plus it shows us up as a nice good club who know how to thank our legends and show loyalty which is a competitive advatage when attracting new players, its good to be known as a club who look after their people. How many times have you seen a club cast a legend out to pastrue when they could have been a great coach for their youngsters? Arsenal and Adams for example. Steve Bull at Wolves... Gary M at Spurs...

Well said - I couldn''t agree more - providing of course that this is the way that Iwan sees his career going - I think that he would be a tremendous help to the youngsters coming through the ranks

Great idea. The bloke is a legend and a great ambassador for the club. Just so long as Iwan takes a major pay cut - which I''m sure he would, considering the change of roles he would be making.

Like the idea JK, but I''d rather go for ''Flecky'', he''s stayed in the area. he''s a huge hero (like Iwan of course) but I just think the youngsters could learn maybe a little more flair with him, as long as he does''nt take tackling lessons!. X certificate or what!, mind you that goes for big Iwan as well. Damn good idea though JK.