Sign in to follow this  
I Am A Magic Mushroom

Nelson on a free

Another of the players we''re linked with i don''t see the fuss about (the other being Dickinson), Hartlepool''s fans don''t seem to be overly bothered by him going and saying he''s been nothing more than average the past couple seasons. I''d be happy to take him on the basis that he''s cover for Doc and Stefanovic.

butterworth rates him .

hes free and someone who could do a job  at the end of the day we are getting players in to fill the holes with no money i didnt exspect alot more to be honest .

people would be mad to expect any more - no money - no appeal to the club - recently relegate - the only thing we have going for us is the fans

anyone who is willing to do the job in front of them and put their necks on the line dig in deep and put 100 percent in for the club is good enough for me free or not

[quote user="singing canary"]

butterworth rates him .

hes free and someone who could do a job  at the end of the day we are getting players in to fill the holes with no money i didnt exspect alot more to be honest .

[/quote]

Agreed, we have a few holes to be filled and he could do a job.

Actually i''d forgetten Butterworth must know him fairly well as a player after his time there. That''s made me slightly more optimistic about it.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Well that was quickly chopped! I was just going to make an "It''s Mrs actually!" Shan''t bother now............ [:D]
[/quote]

lol shhhhhhhhhhhh you''ll spoil the illusion hehehehe

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Well that was quickly chopped! I was just going to make an "It''s Mrs actually!" Shan''t bother now............ [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Er... Sorry Mr WAY *cough-cough* My error! Shan''t happen again! *Shuffles away.....* [:D]

I thought Doc actually was a little better last season, although the thing that infuriates me with him at times is that he still likes to try and hug players lol

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Well that was quickly chopped! I was just going to make an "It''s Mrs actually!" Shan''t bother now............ [:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Er... Sorry Mr WAY *cough-cough* My error! Shan''t happen again! *Shuffles away.....* [:D]
[/quote]

lol sometimes i''m a Mr and sometimes i''m a Mrs, we both share this screen name...........oo-er that sounded odd [:$][:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I thought Doc actually was a little better last season, although the thing that infuriates me with him at times is that he still likes to try and hug players lol[/quote]That''s what always gets me! Every game is like watching ''Dawn of the Dead''! Who''s the Doc going to grab next! [:O]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I thought Doc actually was a little better last season, although the thing that infuriates me with him at times is that he still likes to try and hug players lol[/quote]That''s what always gets me! Every game is like watching ''Dawn of the Dead''! Who''s the Doc going to grab next! [:O][/quote]I think canarytom is hoping it will be him next

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Well that was quickly chopped! I was just going to make an "It''s Mrs actually!" Shan''t bother now............ [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Er... Sorry Mr WAY *cough-cough* My error! Shan''t happen again! *Shuffles away.....* [:D][/quote]

lol sometimes i''m a Mr and sometimes i''m a Mrs, we both share this screen name...........oo-er that sounded odd [:$][:D]

[/quote]Lol! I think you may need psychiatric help!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I thought Doc actually was a little better last season, although the thing that infuriates me with him at times is that he still likes to try and hug players lol[/quote]

I still havent forgotten his Rugby tackle against Burnley that ended up costing Worthy a job lol.

However he was probably our most consistant player last season and is definatly someone worth hanging on to.

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I thought Doc actually was a little better last season, although the thing that infuriates me with him at times is that he still likes to try and hug players lol[/quote]

That''s what always gets me! Every game is like watching ''Dawn of the Dead''! Who''s the Doc going to grab next! [:O]
[/quote]

I think canarytom is hoping it will be him next
[/quote]

Why don''t you shut your face