Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

Anyone heard any more about Jones??

[quote user="Barbie"]Last seen in Morrisons by the ground buying pies.[/quote]I did wonder for years what happened to Jim Morrison after he left Jazz fusion combo The Doors.  And then one day there was a gleaming Morrisons superstore at Carrow Road.  The lad done well !

[quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "]

i heard he is always injured !!!

he is going to be signed play 3-4 games in the whole season and spend the rest of the season on the physio bed

[/quote]

you don''t know anything, your just trying to get posts!

Ok yes i want to get posts on the Pinkun cos im that cool. You really think my life is based around getting posts on the pinkun hmm

[/quote]At 2:29 PM today it was.

Ok yes i want to get posts on the Pinkun cos im that cool. You really think my life is based around getting posts on the pinkun hmm

[/quote]

yes, i do

[/quote]I actually think it''s more specific than that.You life revolves around making yourself look as big a twunt on the pinkun forum as humanly possible.You''re doing good!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "]

[/quote]

I actually think it''s more specific than that.
You life revolves around making yourself look as big a twunt on the pinkun forum as humanly possible.

You''re doing good!
[/quote]

cheers pal

i heard he is always injured !!!

he is going to be signed play 3-4 games in the whole season and spend the rest of the season on the physio bed

[/quote]

Mushroom who are you and have you posted anythign of value in youtr marathon of posts today?

The response I got from my mate who is a swanseas fan (over facebook) was:  "I like him, you can''t have him. *holds Owain''s legs*"  That sounds like a recomendation to me, although the person hanging on to his legs may affect his preformance slightly.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]At 6ft 4" it''ll be nice to have somebody with a bit of height in the side.[/quote]I''m 6ft 5" but believe me when I say you wouldn''t want me in the side...[;)]

[quote user="7rew"]The response I got from my mate who is a swanseas fan (over facebook) was:  "I like him, you can''t have him. *holds Owain''s legs*"  That sounds like a recomendation to me, although the person hanging on to his legs may affect his preformance slightly.[/quote]As long as he doesnt have to where a hat to score goals I am happy.

Signed officially, bit of a gamble but sounds positive. Lets wait and see i guess.