Sign in to follow this  
sheringhamcanary

Yeovil Away!

Just about typical. Away to one of the highest ranked clubs we could''ve drawn.

I was in Yeovil at the weekend and did think, might be coming back to see Norwich here!

Funny little place, people friendly enough, should be fun.

I make that our 11th away draw in 13 successive cup rounds.

I hear that Bristol is happy for people to stay at his place for this match. Any one interested, private message him

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="PBTC"]I make that our 11th away draw in 13 successive cup rounds.[/quote]

And another early exit too![:S]

[/quote]I  doubt it Wiz, we''re still undergoing rebuilding, and I dont have a clue how our squad will turn out! ("we''re" being Yeovil btw)

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="PBTC"]I make that our 11th away draw in 13 successive cup rounds.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, no doub''t followed by many "ahh well at least we can focus on the league now" comments from the happy clappies... [:O]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="PBTC"]I make that our 11th away draw in 13 successive cup rounds.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, no doub''t followed by many "ahh well at least we can focus on the league now" comments from the happy clappies... [:O]

[/quote]Well, someone''s got to offer light relief from the "we''re all doomed, I told you so" cult of the narcissist soothsayers... 

That''s going to be a long depressing trip home on the team bus then [:P]

[quote user="canarytom"]I hear that Bristol is happy for people to stay at his place for this match. Any one interested, private message him[/quote]good one!yourself, The undertaker and Yellow Submarine are welcome of course!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]I''ll get mine in now then - play the kids and get knocked out - so what?Who TF cares about the Carling Cup

[quote user="AJ"]That''s going to be a long depressing trip home on the team bus then [:P][/quote]Bus? If they lose they should walk. With a bit of luck Doc and Drury should get back just in time for Easter.Ron Saunders style of management LOL

[quote user="I really need to get my username sorted out because it annoys the hell out of people who try to quote me Shift plus backslash BA"]Who TF cares about the Carling Cup[/quote]Well we all did when it was known as the Coca Cola cup. Obviously as a club we have lower expectations now but I still always eagerly anticipate the cup tournaments.This year for the first time in (my) living history we have two chances to achieve the status of ''Giant Killer'', what''s not to look forward to?

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I''ll get mine in now then - play the kids and get knocked out - so what?

Who TF cares about the Carling Cup
[/quote]

Will we not be playing the kids every week then?

I didn''t think we were going to be left with much choice this coming season??? [:$]

Best possible away fixture for me logistically. I''ll be there!!! I was looking forward to the Yeovil game at Huish Park and now I have 2 of them locally.

[quote user="PBTC"]Just about typical. Away to one of the highest ranked clubs we could''ve drawn.
[/quote]

Ah diddums

[quote user="AJ"]That''s going to be a long depressing trip home on the team bus then [:P][/quote]Does anyone know if the club does a travel service to there? Like a coach?