Sign in to follow this  
kc canary

Yeovil away...

[quote user="Mushroom"]What''s the need to call the guy an idiot? He has a point, I don''t think many people will travel all the way to Somerset on a Tuesday night for a League Cup game. Tickets will be between £5 - £10 for adults (at a guess) and I reckon 200 Norwich fans will make the journey (again, at a guess). I hope I escape "idiotic" status.[/quote]

whats the point in just writin a response tht is of no use to anyone? and also the carling cup rely is not a joke rely is it? a cup competition that involves all clubs in the football league..i dnt mind people expressin their opinions but only if they back them up with something else. thnks for your input though, tht was more the type of thing i was lookin for

I might go.It''s a good excuse for a few days in Somerset which is always a joy. Loads to see and do.Could have been worse!

[quote user="Mushroom"]You''re welcome, but what sort of response IS use to you?[/quote]

a resonse that is not an opinion tht has nothing to back it up...a response tht whole question

[quote user="Mushroom"]You''re welcome, but what sort of response IS use to you?[/quote]

a resonse that is not an opinion tht has nothing to back it up...a response tht whole question

[quote user="Mushroom"]That''s called being a psychic.[/quote]

giv it a break m8....ur makin this bigger thn it needs to be rely arnt u?

stop postin on it then..u''ve given a go at answerin me which is appreciated..but anymore is rely not needed

[quote user="kc canary"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]That''s called being a psychic.[/quote]

giv it a break m8....ur makin this bigger thn it needs to be rely arnt u?

[/quote]You''re Chris aren''t you? [:^)]

I''ve been present at all of our Carling Cup disasters over the last few years, and I don''t intend to miss out this season.

So that''s a yes to the question; I''ll be there.

I''ll be there as it''s almost our local derby. you can rely on the south west supporters groups to turn out in force - leave it to us.