Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Charlton cool on Dickinson!

[quote user="Mushroom"]If it''s for no more than £200,000 then he''s worth a punt in my eyes. Anything more and I''m concerned it could be too big a risk.[/quote]

to bigger risk for £200,000?? I''d say he''s worth more than that. he''s 23, proved his worth at stockport, he WOULD be a good signing!

All I''m saying is we''ve got to be VERY careful with our spending - I''m surprised we have £200,000 to spend! I suppose these sort of risks are required.

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]If it''s for no more than £200,000 then he''s worth a punt in my eyes. Anything more and I''m concerned it could be too big a risk.[/quote]

to bigger risk for £200,000?? I''d say he''s worth more than that. he''s 23, proved his worth at stockport, he WOULD be a good signing!

[/quote]

I''d agree with HiL. Proven quality at this level and for £200k is surely worth a punt.

For 200k he is good value and previously proven at this level. But I feel someone like Berat Sadik would be superb for us, played yesterday against england u21 for finland.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]For 200k he is good value and previously proven at this level. But I feel someone like Berat Sadik would be superb for us, played yesterday against england u21 for finland.[/quote]

i agree he looked good yesterday but we have no chance of signing him and id rather dickinson as he''s already proved at this level!

Meh, this is a signing that i''m not overly wanting, he was poor at Leeds in the last couple months of the season, didn''t score once.

[quote user="Lambo"]Meh, this is a signing that i''m not overly wanting, he was poor at Leeds in the last couple months of the season, didn''t score once.[/quote]

Could it be that he was not settled there and not happy?

It''s certainly possible, don''t get me wrong if we end up signing him i''m not going to be slating him & demanding him, the board gunn and anyone associated with Carrow Road are sacked etc and i''d wish him nothing but success.

I just think at the moment there''s other targets i''d rather we used what little cash we have on, my previous post sounded more negative than it was supposed to.

[quote user="Lambo"]

It''s certainly possible, don''t get me wrong if we end up signing him i''m not going to be slating him & demanding him, the board gunn and anyone associated with Carrow Road are sacked etc and i''d wish him nothing but success.

I just think at the moment there''s other targets i''d rather we used what little cash we have on, my previous post sounded more negative than it was supposed to.

[/quote]

lol understand where you are coming from.  But we all know that some players at NCFC have not played their best when they haven''t been happy.  I guess it''s like any job, you have to be happy in what you do to get the best from yourself.

Not saying that''s what his problem is, he might just be pants, but it''s also a possibility.  IF he does sign for us then we shall see what he''s like once settled. [:D]

the fans were constantly on his back at Leeds, Grayson even had to take him off as the fans were so bad! getting him on a permanent deal should make him settled and he should find the form he did at stockport! i really hope we get him, would be a good signing!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]For 200k he is good value and previously proven at this level. But I feel someone like Berat Sadik would be superb for us, played yesterday against england u21 for finland.[/quote]When England play someone why does someone always suggest one of their players thinking how amazing they are after seeing them play one game.It''s like when we played Kazakshtan, their number 9 would be a grest signing. [:|]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]For 200k he is good value and previously proven at this level. But I feel someone like Berat Sadik would be superb for us, played yesterday against england u21 for finland.[/quote]When England play someone why does someone always suggest one of their players thinking how amazing they are after seeing them play one game.It''s like when we played Kazakshtan, their number 9 would be a grest signing. [:|][/quote]great***

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]For 200k he is good value and previously proven at this level. But I feel someone like Berat Sadik would be superb for us, played yesterday against england u21 for finland.[/quote]
When England play someone why does someone always suggest one of their players thinking how amazing they are after seeing them play one game.

It''s like when we played Kazakshtan, their number 9 would be a grest signing. [:|]
[/quote]

I have already mentioned him before the England u21 game, but being as no one commented then i thought i would bring it back up as people may have watched the game yesterday. I mention him as he is 1.9m striker with nifty footwork and his team were relegated to the german 2nd divison. His record in Finland is pretty good also for a young player.

Don''t be so ignorant![:@]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Meh, this is a signing that i''m not overly wanting, he was poor at Leeds in the last couple months of the season, didn''t score once.[/quote]

Could it be that he was not settled there and not happy?

[/quote]

I saw a game at Huddersfield with a mate when he was there and was average to say the least, the crowd were really getting on his back because he wasn''t jumping for the ball.

I wonder if Charlton have said we will pull out of Dickinson and you pull out of that MK defender.