Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Just got a text from my mate saying......

our new directors are not new faces. He didn''t have any names to tell, but he''d been told by somebody within the football club that the names of the new directors are names we are familiar with.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

our new directors are not new faces. He didn''t have any names to tell, but he''d been told by somebody within the football club that the names of the new directors are names we are familiar with.

[/quote]

Just got a text from my mate 02 informing me of an o2 suprise - better news than your mate brings

[/quote]

Well I am sure they will be new faces to the board, people we may recognise from public life etc.

[/quote]

Hucks and Skipper???????

Me and my mate both thought it would be names that we know from Norfolk as apposed to names that have been connected with the club before.

[/quote]

We shall see soon enough, we just need to be patient a little longer. [:D]

[quote user="singing canary"]the return of the doomcaster[/quote]

lol god no, if he did I would tell the club where to stick their ST''s and I don''t think I would be alone [:)]

Would not surprise me to see Skipper back which would not be a bad thing having spoken to him on a few occasions.

Neil Doncaster, Dorris the Tealady and Camilla Canary (yes, that''s where she''s been hiding all this time)

[quote user="canaryspike7"]My guess is you''re not up to anything so you may aswell do something with your mate tonight.[/quote]

Nothing planned, might get out on my motorbike if it stays dry

[/quote]

Come on then.  If he know who they are let''s have some names. 

Don''t hold your breath folks . . . [:S]

Me and my mate both thought it would be names that we know from Norfolk as apposed to names that have been connected with the club before.

[/quote]So it''s a hunch?[^o)]....

[quote user="bristol_canary"]i heard it could be hugh jackman and mylene klass
[/quote]

b*gger - you got there first - my thoughts exactly.  Delia''s looking for a bit of a pep for her new TV series and Mylene will do any TV at the drop of a hat, so why not join the Board of her fave team as well!

Admiral Nelson and Bob Kett?Or do they have to be living.....

Would you like to know my source? Because I can''t tell you. Imagine what would happen if I did and the rumour came true! Why, the investor may well pull out! AND IT''D BE ALL MY FAULT! [:O]

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]I wouldn''t mind having a bet on Carl Moore..............[/quote]how much are you willing to bet?? ill give you good odds