Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Gunn Making All The Right Moves

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Barclayman your Carrow Road SuperHero"]Loan City, Chirp and SmudgerThanks for degenerating this thread into a petty childish argument and insult throwing.I intended the post to air my view and see what people think, and you 3 have turned it into a playground with your ''my opinion is better than yours'' bull $ shit.If you wanna argue then PM each other, dont do it on posts, as you can see no one else posted once you 3 started arguing.Idiots.[/quote]

Well if you must be foolish enough EVERY SEASON to give us the bullets... [:$]

[/quote]Thats not the point Smudge. If you disagree with my view that Gunns doing good then say so and just give your opinion, dont divert the thread into petty arguments and insult throwing with Chirp and LC

[quote user="The Chirp"]look on my latest chirp article... under the blog section. there is the chirp''s guide to the summer transfer window... there is a list there of players gunn hasn''t touched as yet.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/columns/thechirp.aspx 

This is just the tip of a good hundred or more i could have talked about... but if i were the manager these are the sorts of players i would be looking at. Having watched a number of games at this level i think i good idea...

I forgot to say i actually laughed at the subbuteo comment... that was quite funny...

Smudge, the team we are building i believe would have kept us in the championship... but will it get in at the first attempt? It''s a big big ask of any team... Anyone involved in football will tell you that.

We need to rebuild and get strong again... thank god all the loan players have gone... now lets build our team up again step by step... be it free transfer by free transfer... if they do the job i don''t care who they played for.

The two signings look good if not very promising on paper... but the proof will be seeing them play... but if you follow footy like i am sure you do you must see that both players were worth going for?

Thus far these are decent signings... and certainly the type of player we need to get out of the mess we are in. Either way we need two players to hit 20 goals a season... I am very interested to see who Gunn will bring in... We can have a great midfield, strong defence and an up and coming goalie... but without two decent strikers we are likely to sit and spin for a while...

[/quote]

Ahh bless you, what a nice little kop out... [:$]

How long do we give Gunny''s gems to blend?

Two years, three years, four???

Another recipe for relegation if ever I saw one... keep the jokes coming please... [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]I just tell it as it is and that seems to upset people like you who have no opinion and just take everything the club tells you as gospel , who would have thought so many people on this planet are celebrity starstruck .[/quote]I have plenty of opinions and believe it or not, I agree with YOU sometimes. However, I don''t agree with knocking every aspect of this club we profess to love. I don''t recall ever seeing a post from you that said something remotely positive about NCFC.

So, instead of moaning about every single player we are connected with, why not take up the challenge and name say, three players that you would like to see signed and their approximate cost. You don''t need someone elses list of players if you have a good knowledge of football.

[/quote]

Ahh bless poor old Lapps... it must be a very difficult job trying to find the positive things that NCFC have done over the last few years?

Are they paying you for this Full-Time job by any chance???