Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Norwich Vs Colchester

Nervous! No season ticket for me so here begins the bun fight. Looking forward to Brentford away on the 18th too! Last time i went over there we lost a cup match 1 - 0 (if I remember rightly) and oh boy did we get a ribbing by their fans. A bit of revenge would be nice. Do remember that there did literally appear to be !!One Ball In Brentford!! - every time it got hoofed out of the ground we had to wait for someone to trot off and get it!

yeah, should be good, sounds wired, but am actually looking forward to the first game of the season. After all, if the players we have signed realy put a shift in, we could do quite well in the league.....for once in a long time!

It''ll be nice to have a home game to both open and close the season. Getting off to a winning start in the derby with Colchester could set the tone for the season and that last game could prove crucial depending on where we are in the league (obviously one would hopewe are in the upper regions of it).

Doesn''t the away game at Exeter following on from the away League Cup tie at Yeovil seem a bit err.....convenient????