Sign in to follow this  
sheringhamcanary

Regarding the new season..

Am i the only person who is actually looking forward to this season. Sure it was bad that we was relegated but if we had stayed up this season coming would be a long, hard struggle at the bottom of the table again. But i believe this relegation will be the best thing to happen to this club in a few years.. It shows us that we are not as good as we thought we were and that change was needed.. So far I think Gunn is doing a good job with the wheelings and dealings and seems to be building a team instead of having a bunch of individuals.. I believe we can be strong contenders at the top of the table. It will be a new adventure and one I am very much look forward to. Bring on August 8th OTBC

I am also looking forward to the new season. It will be interesting to see who comes in and it is crucial that we get off to a good start, starting with the home game against colchester on August 8th.

The fact that Gunn is manager still annoys me and in all honesty it''s to early to get excited, when we sell Clingan and Hoolahan i think maybe the excitement will die down! If we strat the season with both at the club and a few good signings then maybe we can all get excited.

Your spot on SheringhamCanary,

The season is going to be a cracker, i love the fixture layout it really bodes well for us to be sitting in the Top 3 all season!

People are concerned about the new players coming in but until they play and bed-in to the team we should not be giving any opinions about them, lets just get Carrow Road rocking again because i''m sure all but 2 or 3 clubs next season will be fearing NCFC home and away for sure!

Lets put a smile back on our faces Gunn and his team are going to need us, the whole Delia/Board debacle has to be settled another way and away from Gunn and his new team.

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

For me this is the chance to rekindle the flames of Fortress Carrow Road.We can be intimidating as perceived big boys in this league and hopefully that will come from the stands and the pitch.Bring it on!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]The fact that Gunn is manager still annoys me and in all honesty it''s to early to get excited, when we sell Clingan and Hoolahan i think maybe the excitement will die down! If we strat the season with both at the club and a few good signings then maybe we can all get excited.[/quote]

I Agree. I Am Excited At The Moment. But If We Sell Clingan And Hoolahan That Will Not Be Good. I Just Hope They Both Don''t Go.

I am always excited at this point in the pre-season, right up until the first game kicks off and then it all goes downhill from there!

Hopefully this season will be different.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

I am always excited at this point in the pre-season, right up until the first game kicks off and then it all goes downhill from there!

Hopefully this season will be different.

[/quote]

That is just so true,every year we all think this will be the season, and then the season starts and we are still ***p!! This year i''m playing down any hope of a good season and as i don''t believe we have the manager to do the best job and the board are still the same i will stick to my opinion that we will struggle AGAIN!! I hope i''m wrong though.

It could have been so different....

However it''s just gonna be more of the same....except against teams we''ve never heard of before.

I am disappointed, and feel this coming season could be a hard slog.The arrogance of the person who says we could be top three all season is breathtaking.Wake up you muppets.