Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

Home Start, Home on boxing Day, Home Finish!!

yes - just goes to show how we have suffered due to the sc*m being given preferential treatment whilst we were in the championship! Same with London saturday games as well although a bit disappointed orient and brentford not on saturdays.

[quote user="ACE"]Good news.....the only bright part of a dark fixture list.[/quote]dark fixture list?! This is the absolute dream of a football fixture list for the first time in many years
  • Home games at the start, end and boxing day
  • An opener against a nearby-team adding to the atmosphere
  • 3 out of the 4 first fixtures are against newly promoted sides (having watched a fair bit of league 2 footie live last year the standard is atrocious)
  • Final game @ home to carlisle, on paper not the hardest, could have been away to Leeds, Charlton, MKDons etc.

I have 5 northern matches I can make + 3 outliers. 3/8 matches in are in october :(

typical, i dont get home from holiday till the night of the first game so i miss a local derby! good start to the season though with a few winable games.

[quote user="tank"]when was the last time that happened?[/quote]

2002-03 - Grimsby on the first day, Brighton on Boxing Day and Preston on the final day.