Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Do you think cureton willplay against colchester?

he will be begging to play for sure on the first day, but now agaist a his former club, and where the fans seem to dislike him surely this would only motivate him more?

would you play him??

OTBC

[quote user="PhatCanary"]NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

by the way,i wouldnt play him as i would hope we would have 2 better strikers than him by then!

I know it''s a few years back now but last time we played the U''s Jamie scored a hat-trick. he seems to play better against them. i would play him

[quote user="ryan1992"]I know it''s a few years back now but last time we played the U''s Jamie scored a hat-trick. he seems to play better against them. i would play him[/quote]

Why? he has had his day!!! Why do some fans live in the past so much?

[quote user="ncfcrule"]

the fans seem to dislike him surely this would only motivate him more?

[/quote]

Not sure if many actually dislike him (as you cannot question his love of Norwich) but the reality is he just doesnt look up to the job these days sadly. 

His recall by Gunn and our plight failed to motivate him enough to turn in the performances over the second half of last season and I just dont see anything changing next time around.  Jamie has the look of a bit part player squad member at best from now on.

Be interesting to see who our two strikers are for the first game Cody and ???

I''m still hoping to see Alan Lee come back.

I think the question you have to ask is, do they make barn doors big enough?

Classic[quote user="AJ"]I think the question you have to ask is, do they make barn doors big enough?[/quote]

All depends who we sign and what formation Gunn chooses to play with whatever squad he has come the start of the season. Also no doubt pre-season schedule will tell us who is the best goalscorer in form and what partnership works best. I''m hoping Cody does well in pre-season (first professional pre-season for him) and gets to his fittest peak ever and bangs the goals in to get him a start against Colchester. Chris Martin will be back with a similar point to prove as Cody to Gunn. Almost like a new signing and young. Daley will be the same but can''t imagine he can handle the step-up if i''m honest.. Cureton will be one of the oldest and most experienced and depending if any more strikers come to the club (i hope we do sign someone with good solid experience). If he plays well i''d expec him in the side, if not i reks he will be on bench ready to come on looking to show Gunn that he is ready to helpus try and bounce back into Championship.

Really hope not. The last 2 seasons have shown us that he''s not up to it. He was short, slow and lazy when he returned.... somehow I don''t think that situation has improved with age.

ten pre season games between now and the opening game... whoever has performed the best in that time should get the nod. It should be nothing to do with who wants to play against their old club. I would however have him on the bench (match day squad of 17) ... I wonder if he''ll still be here... I think if we can we should maybe get rid... all depends on what sort of wage drop he had to take.

[quote user="GJP"]Really hope not. The last 2 seasons have shown us that he''s not up to it. He was short, slow and lazy when he returned.... somehow I don''t think that situation has improved with age.[/quote]He was also short when he left too.......... [^o)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="GJP"]Really hope not. The last 2 seasons have shown us that he''s not up to it. He was short, slow and lazy when he returned.... somehow I don''t think that situation has improved with age.[/quote]

He was also short when he left too.......... [^o)]
[/quote]

Never said he wasn''t.