Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

How do you feel about League 1 football now?

I''m not referring to The Board

The fixtures are now out, the big kick off will kick off roll around in no time.  Not forgetting the pre-season of course.So how do you feel now it''s all sunk in?  Me, I''ve got over the shock and quite looking forward to how we fair.  Mind you, if we fart and splutter from the beginning my excitement will swiftly turn to anxiety.

Looking at the fixtures this morning still feels like a bit of a dream!! Oh well we''re in league 1 and thats that.

Its goin to be a great season, the fixtures have really fell in place for NCFC!

C''mon we fear no one, if we are not chasing glory by September then we all should be shot at dawn!

OTBC Since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

Same way I feel this time every season - just want to get to kick off on that first game and be done with all the rumours and speculation.  So we will be in League 1, well it''s where we deserved to be after the shambles of last season but it means getting to go to a couple of new places.  Not happy at being down there but we have to accept it and get behind hopefully a new set of players. [:)]

If we can make CR into a difficult place to come, purely by us fans supporting the tea from the off, I reckon we could do well at home, then its up to the away form...

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"]I''m not referring to The Board

The fixtures are now out, the big kick off will kick off roll around in no time.  Not forgetting the pre-season of course.

So how do you feel now it''s all sunk in?  Me, I''ve got over the shock and quite looking forward to how we fair.  Mind you, if we fart and splutter from the beginning my excitement will swiftly turn to anxiety.
[/quote]

Fuerhrer, the older you get the more accustomed you will become to farting and spluttering without becoming anxious about it.

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"]I''m not referring to The Board

The fixtures are now out, the big kick off will kick off roll around in no time.  Not forgetting the pre-season of course.

So how do you feel now it''s all sunk in?  Me, I''ve got over the shock and quite looking forward to how we fair.  Mind you, if we fart and splutter from the beginning my excitement will swiftly turn to anxiety.
[/quote]

Fuerhrer, the older you get the more accustomed you will become to farting and spluttering without becoming anxious about it.

[quote user="NottsCanary"]If we can make CR into a difficult place to come, purely by us fans supporting the tea from the off, I reckon we could do well at home, then its up to the away form...[/quote]

We do need to get behind the tea....

Come on you teabags...

Got used to being in division 3 months before the end of last season, so don''t feel anything to be honest.  The ones I feel for are those who up until the last few games were still hopeful of us staying up, I think they will be more hard hit than those who accepted relegation before it happened.

We just have to get on with it now, back the team they are having to rebuild, and cheer them hopefully to promotion.

Well, it had sunk in, but I still got depressed looking at that fixture list!

Personally I am lookining forward to it! I cant help think looking at the fixtures we will roll teams over easy!

However the reality I am sure will be totally different.......fingers crossed though eh!

It''s football.It''s cyclical.It should always be exciting though otherwise you''re left in mid-table mediocrity mode and nothing in life should ever feel ''mid-table''!I was talking to a Man City friend the other day about all this and he said that, in hindsight, it was one of the best seasons he could remember and actually did the club as a whole (supporters and all) a lot of good to be grounded for a year. Wouldn''t be happy with any longer than that though!![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]How do I feel? still mightly pissed off, thats how I feel![:@][/quote]IF we actually win something next year I''m sure you''ll feel better. 

Wycombe away on the 2nd Jan - FA cup third round day summed it up for me.