Sign in to follow this  
sgncfc

Forecast 2009-10

Now that the fixtures are out, how will we do? I forecast 83 points and 4th place, with Leeds and Huddersfield promoted and Swindon, Brentford & Wycombe the others in the play-offs. Relegation for Hartlepool, Carlisle,  Leyton Orient and Stockport.

Our 83 points will come despite a poor start which will see us get only 11 points from our first 9 games - I think it will take us a while to get used to it.

[quote user="sgncfc"]

Now that the fixtures are out, how will we do? I forecast 83 points and 4th place, with Leeds and Huddersfield promoted and Swindon, Brentford & Wycombe the others in the play-offs. Relegation for Hartlepool, Carlisle,  Leyton Orient and Stockport.

Our 83 points will come despite a poor start which will see us get only 11 points from our first 9 games - I think it will take us a while to get used to it.

[/quote]Any chance of a weather forecast for the weekend ?  Or maybe something simple, like the lottery numbers ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="sgncfc"]

[/quote]

Any chance of a weather forecast for the weekend ?  Or maybe something simple, like the lottery numbers ?
[/quote]

No problem. Fine and sunny. 6, 12, 23, 27, 43 and 46.

[quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="sgncfc"]

[/quote]Any chance of a weather forecast for the weekend ?  Or maybe something simple, like the lottery numbers ?[/quote]

No problem. Fine and sunny. 6, 12, 23, 27, 43 and 46.

[/quote]What''s the bonus ball ?  I''ll never get those numbers y''see...