Sign in to follow this  
spm2866

Ipswich run-in 2009-2010

Have you seen the Ipswich run-in for next season?

They have Reading, Newcastle and Sheffield Utd in the last month!

Keano''s got sign himself some star players to be sure of a chance this coming season.

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

So what? This time last season they were safe by then. Tbh, I don''t care what Ipswich do this season, as long WE get promoted, and they don''t.

sorry, I meant "by that time last season"

C''mon guys feel a bit more confident, yes we would like to playing those sides but it gives me a fillup when in terms of NCFC finally putting a side together to return to the Championship.

Yes our fixtures look drab compared to theirs but we will see NCFC winning home and away consistently this coming season.

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008 

[quote user="spm2866"]

C''mon guys feel a bit more confident, yes we would like to playing those sides but it gives me a fillup when in terms of NCFC finally putting a side together to return to the Championship.

Yes our fixtures look drab compared to theirs but we will see NCFC winning home and away consistently this coming season.

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008 

[/quote] You think ? i doubt we will finish in the top 10 , maybe a little higher if Gunn gets sacked early on .

[quote user="spm2866"]

Keano''s got sign himself some star players to be sure of a chance this coming season.

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote] Is this the same Reading we beat twice last season and Sheffield utd we played off the pitch at portman road ??

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="spm2866"]

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[/quote] Is this the same Reading we beat twice last season and Sheffield utd we played off the pitch at portman road ??[/quote]Probably not the same Reading - Coppell resigned, they''ll be up for it this season having freshened the squad a bit.Probably not the same Sheff Utd either after transfers in and out...

[quote user="spm2866"]

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008 

[/quote]

Me of little faith.....