Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

New signing?

Looks like the chase for Franck Ribery is heating up - maybe Gunn has a cheeky bid in mind for him to join the only English team to beat Bayern in Germany!

Actually the funny thing is i''ve heard that we will have the new Goalkeeper and two more by the weekend!! I''ll believe it when i see it.

I heard that we are signing Birmingham keeper Colin Doyle on a season long loan so i wouldn''t be too surprised if it happens because i can''t see him getting in front of Joe Hart.

[quote user="yorkcanary"]Has there been a press conference yet to annouce TJ? If not, are they waiting because there will be someone else to annouce aswell?[/quote]

Must be a bit cheaper to get as many in the same one as possible. Personally, I wouldn''t want anyone else stealing my thunder!

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Heard a little whisper that we could sign someone else today. Anyone heard anything? It could be that GK from brum, but has anyone heard anything solid?[/quote]

As its in the EDP today, I''d say I''m sure there will be![:|]

For "I have heard" replace with "I read in the EDP"......Well its nearly 5pm - the day is nearly done.

[quote user="ACE"]For "I have heard" replace with "I read in the EDP"......

Well its nearly 5pm - the day is nearly done.
[/quote]

Yes but the signing yesterday wasn''t until the evening, so all is not lost, and tomorrow''s another day [:)]

Stop being so positive! [:''(][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ACE"]For "I have heard" replace with "I read in the EDP"......Well its nearly 5pm - the day is nearly done.[/quote]

Yes but the signing yesterday wasn''t until the evening, so all is not lost, and tomorrow''s another day [:)]

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Stop being so positive! [:''(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="ACE"]For "I have heard" replace with "I read in the EDP"......

Well its nearly 5pm - the day is nearly done.
[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

lol I''m not, i''m just saying that''s how things panned out yesterday.  Must be the new medication i''m on [:D]