Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

delia's way

had these e mailed to me lmao!!

Delia''s Way

Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice-cream drips.

The Real Woman'' s Way

Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for God''s sake. You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it anyway.

Delia''s Way

To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

The Real Woman''s Way

Buy Smash and keep it in the cupboard for up to a year.

Delia''s Way

W hen a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won''t be any white mess on the outside of the cake.

The Real Woman''s Way

Tescos'' sell cakes. They even do decorated versions.

Delia''s Way

If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it''s still cooking, drop in a potato slice.

The Real Woman''s Way

If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that''s tough sh!t. Please recite with me the Real Woman''s motto: ''I made it and you wil l eat it and I don''t care how bad it tastes.''

Delia''s Way

Wrap celery in aluminium foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks

The Real Woman''s Way

It could keep forever. Who eats it?

Delia''s Way

Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

The Real Woman''s Way

Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and drop it in 8 ounces of vodka. Drink the vodka. You might still have the headache, but you wont give a sh*t?

Delia''s Way

If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

The Real Woman''s Way

Why do I have a man?

Finally the most important tip

Delia''s Way

Freeze leftover wine into ice cubes for future use in casseroles

The Real Woman''s Way

left over wine???? Helllloooo!! ***************************************************************

[quote user="baldyboy"]

had these e mailed to me lmao!!

Delia''s Way

Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice-cream drips.

The Real Woman'' s Way

Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for God''s sake. You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it anyway.

Delia''s Way

To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

The Real Woman''s Way

Buy Smash and keep it in the cupboard for up to a year.

Delia''s Way

W hen a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won''t be any white mess on the outside of the cake.

The Real Woman''s Way

Tescos'' sell cakes. They even do decorated versions.

Delia''s Way

If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it''s still cooking, drop in a potato slice.

The Real Woman''s Way

If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that''s tough sh!t. Please recite with me the Real Woman''s motto: ''I made it and you wil l eat it and I don''t care how bad it tastes.''

Delia''s Way

Wrap celery in aluminium foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks

The Real Woman''s Way

It could keep forever. Who eats it?

Delia''s Way

Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

The Real Woman''s Way

Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and drop it in 8 ounces of vodka. Drink the vodka. You might still have the headache, but you wont give a sh*t?

Delia''s Way

If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

The Real Woman''s Way

Why do I have a man?

Finally the most important tip

Delia''s Way

Freeze leftover wine into ice cubes for future use in casseroles

The Real Woman''s Way

left over wine???? Helllloooo!! ***************************************************************

[/quote]

lol very funny