Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Double signing from Bristol Rovers

[quote]Obviously i have no idea what sort of price we would be paying, but

apparently Mr Pattison might be involved in the deal along with Jamie

Cureton (who is obviosuly an x Rovers player).[/quote]I think the bit that doesn''t fit in your original post is above.  Why would the bloke who buys fitness equipment have info on a swap deal that hasn''t necessarily been agreed ?  Other than that I guess it''s plausible.  8 out of 10 if you made it up [;)]

Lambert has been valued at 1 million+

Cureton and Pattison are worth 500k for both of them. So i can''t see any possible truth in this and think you should call your uncle and tell him, he''s a lying sh*t lol.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Lambert has been valued at 1 million+

Cureton and Pattison are worth 500k for both of them. So i can''t see any possible truth in this and think you should call your uncle and tell him, he''s a lying sh*t lol.[/quote]500k seems a lot for those two really, especially after last season for each of them.

"Uncle Crabman" ! ! ! [:O]  Sounds like a wonderful codename for  a whistleblower anywhere let alone Carrow Road, if these "facts" turn out to be true he will be a reliable source of info in the future ! ! ![:D]

I have heard this from a friend as well that works at the ground. I know you won''t believe me but anyone that has ever paid attention to my posts knows i don''t put idle gossip on here. They didn''t know anything apart from they were shown around