Sign in to follow this  
yeller weller

away fans

people shouldnt complain if the seat is paid for and the fans are respectfull it s ok

last year i sat in the ips... end when we won 2.0 i kept quiet, though was  out of my seat for leons second before i thought about it. no hassle no problems

Me too - upper greene king stand i think it was. i was there the year before too when malky knocked one in. I couldn''t control myself that time and someone spotted me. Fortunately he didn''t go any further than give me evils. Managed to shake his hand afterwards but doubt i would have been able to do that if counago hadn''t fluked that rebounded penalty at the end. Second time it was so damn cold i found it easier to sit tight with the rest of ''em when leon was bangin ''em in, content with laughin quietly at my binner mate sat next to me!

Generally i don''t think groups of more than two opposing fans should be allowed in the home end and only if there are spare seats. But if it''s a group of you, even just two, and some are home fans and some away fans, then whatever happens you''re gonna get someone in the wrong end.

I was in the Norwich bit and there were empty seats just behind me, couldn''t believe it. Does that mean you guys missed the party at the end ?