Sign in to follow this  
Major Bumpkin DSO

This is WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At ease men!

The new campaign is nearly upon us and we''re going to give it a damn good go. This is a time for stout hearts and true grit. GRIT, do you hear me?

Line in the sand, no man shall pass.

No place for damp-eyed pansies who want to cry to their mummies about the nasty old boardy woardy.

Remember, men of Norwich, your team needs YOU!

Charge!

Oi!And women!Otherwise, my sentiments exactly. Football is always war (or should be!)

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

At ease men!

The new campaign is nearly upon us and we''re going to give it a damn good go. This is a time for stout hearts and true grit. GRIT, do you hear me?

No place for damp-eyed pansies who want to cry to their mummies about the nasty old boardy woardy.

Charge!

[/quote]

Welcome to this MB Mr McNally and congratulations on your first post. At least you''re on this Board !

[quote user="ACE"]Oh dear, its another "get behind the boys" thread.[/quote]...and god forbid anyone on here should do that![;)]

Parade stand at ease! Love it! Totally agree... all fans of the Canaries need to start supporting their team no matter what their opinion is.

[quote user="The Chirp"]Parade stand at ease! Love it! Totally agree... all fans of the Canaries need to start supporting their team no matter what their opinion is.[/quote]

Some of us never stopped.... unfortunately, on the other hand, many here never did...

That''s the spirit!

Bring on those grimy northerners and chirpy cockernee spivs - we''ll give them the bloody nose they deserve before marching them back down the A47 and A11 with their tails between their legs.

That''s the spirit!

Bring on those grimy northerners and chirpy cockernee spivs - we''ll give them the bloody nose they deserve before marching them back down the A47 and A11 with their tails between their legs.

[/quote]

Sir, yes Sir [;)]

Corporal Bumpkin, impersonating an officer will result in a court-martial and if found guilty the very fullest force of British military justice.

You may however appoint a representative, I suggest Major Newton-Mink with whom I gather you are more than familiar?

Firing squad present..................................

At ease men!

Charge!

[/quote]

Oh dear! What will you do on 18th June 2011 when your Z list celeb eventually leaves the Board (unless, of course, the clubs constitution has been ''changed'' by then!). It''s you who will be the ''damp eyed pansy'' I fear! Until then keep your head in the sand and blinkers on.

There''s been more than a few men wearing yellow and green over the past few season who should be court-martialled for trying to impersonate professional footballers!!!

[quote user="GMF"]There''s been more than a few men wearing yellow and green over the past few season who should be court-martialled for trying to impersonate professional footballers!!![/quote]

lol ain''t that the truth [:D]

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

At ease men!

Charge!

[/quote]

Oh dear! What will you do on 18th June 2011 when your Z list celeb eventually leaves the Board (unless, of course, the clubs constitution has been ''changed'' by then!). It''s you who will be the ''damp eyed pansy'' I fear! Until then keep your head in the sand and blinkers on.

[/quote]

Oh dear, it''s lightning the mood up a bit, you know, having a giggle. [:|][:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Oh dear, it''s lightning the mood up a bit, you know, having a giggle. [:|][:)]

[/quote]It might be taken as a giggle if the OP wasn''t a serial troll who''s been deliberately muddying genuine debate about the state of our club for, ooh, the last 2 months.

[quote user="LQ"]Oi!

And women!

Otherwise, my sentiments exactly. Football is always war (or should be!)

[/quote]

No women..........

That''s why we are where we are now........

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="LQ"]Oi!And women!Otherwise, my sentiments exactly. Football is always war (or should be!)

[/quote]

No women..........

That''s why we are where we are now........

[/quote]Cluck to English translation...look at me !!!!!!!  Look at me !!!!!!!LOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Dear Bumpkin Old Thing

Congratulations on your firebrand rallying of the troops.  What is needed is good old British spunk at times like these to keep all these wild critters in check that seek to invade Fortress Carrow Road during the forthcoming campaign.  Need to be particularly on our guard on Boxing Day when we anticipate a marauding band of unwashed, menacing Cockernees to descend on the place.

Keep up the good work!

Horn (Lord)

c/o Campaign HQ, House of Lords (not on expenses.....promise)

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Dear Bumpkin Old Thing

Congratulations on your firebrand rallying of the troops.  What is needed is good old British spunk at times like these to keep all these wild critters in check that seek to invade Fortress Carrow Road during the forthcoming campaign.  Need to be particularly on our guard on Boxing Day when we anticipate a marauding band of unwashed, menacing Cockernees to descend on the place.

Keep up the good work!

Horn (Lord)

c/o Campaign HQ, House of Lords (not on expenses.....promise)

[/quote]

lol [Y]

Remember men, loose lips cost ships!

LQ and her splendid Land Army gals can dig for victory and knit balaclavas.

[/quote]

A poster for the Women''s Land Army

[:D]

SIR

Hissing Sid on parade.

Request permission to shout bucketloads of encouragement from the Snakepit for the lads on Saturday August 8th.