Sign in to follow this  
Major Bumpkin DSO

Fifth Columnists

Right men, listen up!

What has happened has happened, we are where we are. No point crying over spilt milk, time to take it on the chin, shake the dust off and regroup for the coming campaign. New battlefields, new faces, new heroes!

The time has come, men, to retake the initiative on this message board and to tell Mr von Smudger and his fellow Fifth Columnists, in no uncertain terms, that we have heard enough of their childish whining.

Unless one is a devout follower of a Big Four club (and, therefore, probably living in Southeast Asia) one simply has to accept that one’s club will not win something every season. One has to have the stomach to deal with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune which are simply part and parcel of the game. Relegation and promotion are vital elements of the game – if can’t accept that, I suggest it’s better that you follow American McSport™ or find a new past-time more suited to your lilly-liver disposition – perhaps yoga or making corn dollied . We’ve seen Norwich City relegated plenty of times before (and will again) and the world didn’t stop turning. Ditto promotion.

So cheerio Mr Smudger, you are an odd fish aren’t you. All this faux “love” for the club, your silly little points of principle (like never going to games) and the endless gloating when your equally endless forecasts of doom come true. It is patently obvious to all but your small, sneering band of acolytes that you HATE Norwich City Football Club and its supporters. Your incessant needy, attention-craving posts suggest deeply-rooted self-esteem issues. Nothing NCFC do will ever be good enough for you, Lord Haw-Haw, so carry on your protests against us not being in the Champions League or whatever it is this week, no-one else really cares. But why bore us with your bile and vitriol? With your shared loathing of the Canaries, I’m sure you’d be greeted with open arms by the six-toed cretins at  the other end of the A140.

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

So cheerio Mr Smudger, you are an odd fish aren’t you. All this faux “love” for the club, your silly little points of principle (like never going to games) and the endless gloating when your equally endless forecasts of doom come true. It is patently obvious to all but your small, sneering band of acolytes that you HATE Norwich City Football Club and its supporters. Your incessant needy, attention-craving posts suggest deeply-rooted self-esteem issues. Nothing NCFC do will ever be good enough for you, Lord Haw-Haw, so carry on your protests against us not being in the Champions League or whatever it is this week, no-one else really cares. But why bore us with your bile and vitriol? With your shared loathing of the Canaries, I’m sure you’d be greeted with open arms by the six-toed cretins at  the other end of the A140.

[/quote]

Very funny and nice to see the new Chief Executive taking the time to post on this messageboard. [;)]

I don''t care if he is a troll - he''s a good ''un so far.[:)]

Right men, listen up!

What has happened has happened, we are where we are. No point crying over spilt milk, time to take it on the chin, shake the dust off and regroup for the coming campaign. New battlefields, new faces, new heroes!

The time has come, men, to retake the initiative on this message board and to tell Mr von Smudger and his fellow Fifth Columnists, in no uncertain terms, that we have heard enough of their childish whining.

Unless one is a devout follower of a Big Four club (and, therefore, probably living in Southeast Asia) one simply has to accept that one’s club will not win something every season. One has to have the stomach to deal with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune which are simply part and parcel of the game. Relegation and promotion are vital elements of the game – if can’t accept that, I suggest it’s better that you follow American McSport™ or find a new past-time more suited to your lilly-liver disposition – perhaps yoga or making corn dollied . We’ve seen Norwich City relegated plenty of times before (and will again) and the world didn’t stop turning. Ditto promotion.

[/quote]

I think you would find that if, by some miracle, The Stowmarket Two were to resign from the Board and leave new directors to run the club then most if not all of the criticism that you hate so much would disappear overnight. Meanwhile as I said earlier, keep that head of yours in the sand of Queen Delia Beach - you clearly love it there!  

[quote]I think you would find that if, by some miracle, The Stowmarket Two

were to resign from the Board and leave new directors to run the club

then most if not all of the criticism that you hate so much would

disappear overnight.[/quote]I doubt that somewhat - sure it would go quiet for a while, but within 3 or 6 months there will be new things / people to moan about.  The only way to silence critics is to perform well on the pitch, no matter who is in charge.

We’ve seen Norwich City relegated plenty of times before (and will again)

[/quote]

Well you''ve got one thing correct there, we will certainly being seeing Norwich relegated again... probably sooner than you expect as well... [:P]

You are so far from the mark as to need to go back to basic training!

Start using your inteligence department and get the facts.

Smudger, as I have stated before is an undercover agent for Delia Smith and the board.

Any sensible thread is taken over by him and any meaning removed

He has done more by insults and rants to turn people to the board than any rallying call by you.

His constant one man demos have succesfully stopped any meaningful protests by others.

Smudgers attempt and then shunning of NCISA saw a marked increase in their numbers once he started lambasting them and their committee.

By not attending matches he has increased the numbers in Carrow road significantly.

The above was attained by my undercover agents Lapp and Wazzy at great peril and risk to themselves.[*]

Right men, listen up!

[/quote]

Major Bumpkin (obviously WW1 vintage),

I see you are trying to deploy the smokescreen again!  Hasn''t someone told you that it doesn''t work?

BTW. Watch out for the mustard (gas) cloud.

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]If served under me I''d have him horse whipped![/quote]I''ve heard he''s rather partial to that, especially by someone wearing stockings and suspenders. What are you wearing Major? 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]If served under me I''d have him horse whipped![/quote]I''ve heard he''s rather partial to that, especially by someone wearing stockings and suspenders. What are you wearing Major? [/quote]

I''m currently wearing my full dress uniform and gently fingering my swagger stick

Right men, listen up!

[/quote]

What a load of sanctimonious sh*te....

Good point, well put sneering Lord Haw Haw acolyte.

Perhaps you could enlighten us all with another heart-tugging eulogy about the depths the club you love has been been dragged to by the uncaring, incompetent board?

Yawn! Perhaps you can hold the other end of Smudger''s banner in a now, it seems, two man protest. The vast majority of fans will be cheering the lads on to victory against Colchester while you chant for South/Chase/Doncaster/the Stowmarket Two/Whoever Out!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Right men, listen up!

[/quote]

What a load of sanctimonious sh*te....

[/quote]

LoL!

Good point, well put sneering Lord Haw Haw acolyte.

Perhaps you could enlighten us all with another heart-tugging eulogy about the depths the club you love has been been dragged to by the uncaring, incompetent board?

Yawn! Perhaps you can hold the other end of Smudger''s banner in a now, it seems, two man protest. The vast majority of fans will be cheering the lads on to victory against Colchester while you chant for South/Chase/Doncaster/the Stowmarket Two/Whoever Out!

[/quote]

You''re a two bit closet Delia mercenary - just firing blanks and making a lot of noise....Standing in front of your bedroom mirror in your second-hand combat fatigue jacket and trousers, rank tabs stuck on with sellotape, beret worn like a cowpat, regiment badge upside down - and all purchased from Norwich market...''Coz you wannabee a weel shouldier''.

Adopting a sneering and aggressive pose with a brush shank with a fag packet taped to it - as a pretend magazine of twenty....and your mum''s best carving knife as a bayonet...."Have sum o'' this!"  

Never ever been in the military - as you have flat feet, myopic in both eyes - and a scaredy cat when it all boils down to it. You probably think that a ''trigger'' - is actually a character from ''Only Fools and Horses''...

I''ve met your type on many occasion....you''ve served in the Falklands, the Gulf twice, tell anyone who can be arsed to listen that you''re on special ops....and on 2 hours notice to go to Iran....and you''re only 17....Crack on, and keep entertaining us all...''Bang bang!''....Soft scrote. 

Nice post! But I prefer to read about issues rather than people (or in the case of the afore-mentioned -non-entities). 

[quote user="corbs"]Nice post! But I prefer to read about issues rather than people (or in the case of the afore-mentioned -non-entities). [/quote]

Another ''excused boots''....."Ooh err, what do we do now?"

[quote user="LQ"]I don''t care if he is a troll - he''s a good ''un so far.

[:)]

[/quote]

If you are talking about the new Chief Executive i thought he does not start until next Monday Lisa?

Maybe what was reported by Archant and quotes attributed to him  you took as fact hey!

Now that would be a first for you.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]If served under me I''d have him horse whipped![/quote]I''ve heard he''s rather partial to that, especially by someone wearing stockings and suspenders. What are you wearing Major? [/quote]

I''m currently wearing my full dress uniform and gently fingering my swagger stick

[/quote]

Oh my God this is now going to descend into a pit of sleaze and filth.

Mmmmmm. Whilst composing that little riposte were you stretched out on a chaise longe staring dreamily at your poster of your beloved von Smudger in fully gary Glitter garb? were you? Were you, you naughty boy?

Ooooh you are awful, but I like you!

I get the theme of the thread, but I will say at least Smudger cares about the club. He gets a bad rep on here and at times it''s justified, but at least he backs up what he says. He''s always at protests and such like when he says he''s going to go. I was there for the post-Reading protest outside the director''s entrance with about 40, maybe 50 others. He was there, backing up his concerns. He rightly gave some of the staff a bit of a grilling in the post-relegation open day thingy like he said he would. Maybe the dude should lighten up a bit, but to question his commitment to the club isn''t really fair. Not that he needs me to stick up for him, nor am I trying to.Generally, the anti-Smudger-ness is wearing just as thin as the comments he gets moaned at for.

there is no justifying fudger. The fact people try to justify him at all suggest you already appreciate what a tool he is.Brilliant original post which sums the bashers up a treat. I sense an uprising from the supporters. Jump on the bandwagon all ye that are sick of the whingers!!!!!!