Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

2009/10 Fixture List

Bet you all a large glass of white wine that we''re at home for the first game [:)]

Ah but I told you yesterday that we''d requested our first game at home so I was ahead of the local papers [:D]

Sadly missing the Tranmere home game as am best man at a wedding. I''m sure the groom won''t mind me nipping out for a couple of hours....

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Sadly missing the Tranmere home game as am best man at a wedding. I''m sure the groom won''t mind me nipping out for a couple of hours....[/quote]

what sort of person schedules a wedding for the football season?!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Sadly missing the Tranmere home game as am best man at a wedding. I''m sure the groom won''t mind me nipping out for a couple of hours....[/quote]

what sort of person schedules a wedding for the football season?!

jas :)

[/quote]

The wrong sort of person.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Sadly missing the Tranmere home game as am best man at a wedding. I''m sure the groom won''t mind me nipping out for a couple of hours....[/quote]Oh you tease.......

Can i have your ticket?

They appear to already be on the official site.Col U home first, Exeter away second and Carlisle at home on final day.

[quote user="McNallyindahouse"]How do you know you''re missing the Tranmere home game? It''s not 10 o''clock yet.

[/quote]

We get the fixtures at 8am.

Brilliant!Home first and last and Boxing Day AND Exeter in the same week as Yeovil.Superb draw. That means I can combine the trip I fancied to Cornwall with 2 games.Perfect [<:o)]

Looking at the last 3 games, if we needed 7 points from the last 3 to get into the play-offs, I would fancy our chances - none of those teams pulled up trees last season.That said, we''ve got to be looking at 8 points minimum for August, if the players of the calibre of Tudor Jones, and others we''ve been linked to, keep turning up.  All we need is a full squad now [:)]

That''s quite a good list, seems to be in our favour for a change!Shame I''ve got to wait so long for my first game (Stockport, 31st Oct), unless I make it down to Norwich in the meantime....

[quote user="LQ"]Brilliant!

Home first and last and Boxing Day AND Exeter in the same week as Yeovil.

Superb draw. That means I can combine the trip I fancied to Cornwall with 2 games.

Perfect [<:o)]

[/quote]

Both Colchester games on a Saturday too LQ (insert smiley winky face here)

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="LQ"]Brilliant!Home first and last and Boxing Day AND Exeter in the same week as Yeovil.Superb draw. That means I can combine the trip I fancied to Cornwall with 2 games.Perfect [<:o)]

[/quote]

Both Colchester games on a Saturday too LQ (insert smiley winky face here)

[/quote]Yeah, yeah, yeah...Looks like it wasn''t balanced in favour of that mob down the road after all!(insert someone who was wrong ONCE here!)