Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

January 16th 2010

Idiots at the football league have managed to have us travelling to Colchester on the same day Peterborough are at Ipswich. Ipswich station could well resemble a war zone!!

[quote user="jbghost"]I thought Ipswich and Colchester shared stewards but this year they are at home on the same days.[/quote]

There won''t be anybody at Ipswich anyways so not to worry [:D]

[quote user="jbghost"]Idiots at the football league have managed to have us travelling to Colchester on the same day Peterborough are at Ipswich. Ipswich station could well resemble a war zone!![/quote]

It''s Coventry at Ipswich that day not Peterborough.

We never play at home on the same day Ipswich does, and therefore the away game at Col U was always going to be a problem unless it was a midweek fixture. I for one cannot understand why it is not a midweek game.

normally fun at colchester station as some scummers are getting back to colchester by the time we get to the station (long walk from layer road). new stadium is long way out of town too so no doubt ''bump'' into some this season...... except they have the last laugh.

[quote user="jbghost"]I thought Ipswich and Colchester shared stewards but this year they are at home on the same days.[/quote]

In the past when Ipswich have been short of stewards some of the Col U stewards go & if Col U are at home then if asked by Col U some Norwich stewards go but have also known Col U to contract stewards in from an outside source [:)]

[quote user="jbghost"]Idiots at the football league have managed to have us travelling to Colchester on the same day Peterborough are at Ipswich. Ipswich station could well resemble a war zone!![/quote]

I know this will Ruffle a few feathers but it''s hardly Cardiff and Leeds rolling into the same station

[quote user="Iwan is God"]That just goes to show how little you know, we8wba![/quote]

a few teenagers who tell me to pee off, lob coins or thump me and run off as fast as they can is hardly big time

i''ll see more scraps out clubbing in brum