Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

How many games do YOU miss?

Looking quite good for me this year. Miss Yeovil away, Exeter away, Brentford away and Wycombe at home due to holiday and then may have to miss Walsall away as its my daughters birthday.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]guessing you go to all away games?[/quote]

Planning on going to most this year. Always something crops up though which prevents you going to a few. Missed loads last year as i spent half the bloody football season taking my daughter to look at Universities. Will spend most of this season going to games via Leicester to pick her up.

Anyone travel home or away from the Leicesteer area wants a bit of petrol money?

only make it to half a dozen home games during holidays and probaly half a dozen away games around the midlands and south yorks but i expect to make only a couple of away games due to lack of midlands games

For me it depends purely on work. When I''m not at University I mainly work at weekends and thus unless I plan quite far ahead this is a bit of a problem for me at present. But generally since I started Uni last September I''ve gradually managed to balance my time better and thus the coming season should hopefully see me get to more games both home and away. A few friends of mine already made a deal we''d go to the first game of the season no matter where it took place, even somewhere like Yeovil away (which ironically is the first cup game and I''m going to try and grab tickets for this also). As luck would have it it''s now at home which culminates nicely in my moving house nearer riverside. [;)]Generally though I''ll go to far more games this season, work permitting. It''s nice to be on a "quay" time contract in that if you can''t do hours at short notice they can move them. But then towards Xmas it gets incredibly busy and thus I''m more stretched for time. Stupid christmas. Stupid customers. [:(]

I haven''t missed a single game for 73 years......

The rest of you are going to bullsh*t so why shouldn''t I?.........

I''m not a season ticket holder. I go when money, time and family allows. Probably get to seven or eight games this season if I''m lucky (or unlucky if you look at things that way [;)])

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Will be at all home games and will get to a few aways

[/quote]

Just about sums it up for me.