Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Re: Is there a Press Conference????

i mentioned this in another post, i heard it was going to e today, but now looks as though tomorrow we will sign the player, could be a number of reasons why it is tomorrow and not today. maybe a double signing?

Doesn''t take a genius to be able to predict a Press Conf when we have already been told to expect 1 or 2 by the end of the week. I wish people would stop pretending to have inside knowledge, its tedious at best.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Doesn''t take a genius to be able to predict a Press Conf when we have already been told to expect 1 or 2 by the end of the week. I wish people would stop pretending to have inside knowledge, its tedious at best.[/quote]

i know makes you laugh

[quote user="bristol_canary"]i suggest you go _ _ _ _ yourself
[/quote]

Whats with the pointless narrow minded aggression? Your well suited to Bristol.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]whats that supposed to mean?[/quote]I took it to mean that Bristol is full of narrow minded aggressive people.  He didn''t mention the inbreeding though.

I''m unaware of the inbreeding, ive only been here 2 years. I thought that kind of thing only went on in suffolk, maybe you can enlighten me you seem to know alot about it...perhaps you are a product of it!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]I''m unaware of the inbreeding, ive only been here 2 years. I thought that kind of thing only went on in suffolk, maybe you can enlighten me you seem to know alot about it...perhaps you are a product of it![/quote]My dear Bristol, if you''re not even pretty enough for your own Bristolian family there is nothing I can do about it.  No point crying over spilt milk though - why don''t you pop along and post "Tomorrow - 11 am" somewhere for us in a random thread ? [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="bristol_canary"]I''m unaware of the inbreeding, ive only been here 2 years. I thought that kind of thing only went on in suffolk, maybe you can enlighten me you seem to know alot about it...perhaps you are a product of it!
[/quote]

My dear Bristol, if you''re not even pretty enough for your own Bristolian family there is nothing I can do about it.  No point crying over spilt milk though - why don''t you pop along and post "Tomorrow - 11 am" somewhere for us in a random thread ? [;)]
[/quote]

I think you will find he spent the first 18 years of his life in Norfolk

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="bristol_canary"]I''m unaware of the inbreeding, ive only been here 2 years. I thought that kind of thing only went on in suffolk, maybe you can enlighten me you seem to know alot about it...perhaps you are a product of it![/quote]My dear Bristol, if you''re not even pretty enough for your own Bristolian family there is nothing I can do about it.  No point crying over spilt milk though - why don''t you pop along and post "Tomorrow - 11 am" somewhere for us in a random thread ? [;)][/quote]

I think you will find he spent the first 18 years of his life in Norfolk

[/quote]Well, that''s a relief.  Thanks for clearing that up, I''ll sleep safe tonight.

Oh come on guys we are all Norwich fans, we should save all this for the occasional Ipswich fan that visits from time to time!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]again...like you salute your sister with two fingers, maybe three[/quote]Fantastic !  You really are a treasure.  And for that you should be buried deep underground.Like my sister.  ha !  beat you to it !

[quote user="bristol_canary"]i mentioned this in another post, i heard it was going to e today, but now looks as though tomorrow we will sign the player, could be a number of reasons why it is tomorrow and not today. maybe a double signing?[/quote]

Or maybe getting the Clingan deal sorted first